Vogue Paris June/July 2015 : Daria Werbowy by David Sims

this one along with mica's is what ruins the issue for me. not interested.

But my question is that did VP start/revive this trend? Before ALT started, I haven't seen much of this kind of editorials, and now they're everywhere! So I'm thinking that maybe VP influenced the return of the 80s girl. Or maybe I haven't been paying that much of attention to other magazines, but I swear since they started that Feurer x 80s thing.. it seemed to have been popping on other magazines. So with that said, I think VP still has a bit of influence in the industry.. but in the end, what magazine still has an influence?

I agree with everything you said.
I also do not think any magazine holds any influence anymore, but if any still exerts a certain fascination, even to on Vogues it's Vogue Paris.

Cous d'Eclat is divine!! I count 6 shots from that story that would have made gorgeous covers (even though I do love Daria)

I bought this the other day and I have to say I'm quite impressed. i was underwhemed when I saw it in here, but as a whole it's actually quite a beautiful issue. It flows really well, that's something that we miss when we review the magazine here. Cous d'éclat is gorgeous and it ties in perfectly with the ed with the new models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->