Porter #10 Fall 2015 : Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson

The main cover is good. I’m not sure about the windy wet hair. But I adore the second cover. That is absolutely amazing. It does represent a strong, free-spirited woman.

She looks amazing on both covers. :heart: Daria & Jansson are a great team.

:wub: Breathtaking!!! Is this a subscriber's or alternate cover? I absolutely must have it. The composition, the contrast of her skin against the wood looks so good. At best I'm not a fan of Daria's 'bare' stories, but Porter is really pulling me in with these covers.

I saw both covers at the same newsstand today.....

Excellent, if there's a choice of both covers, because - for me - the second one's a fantastically unconventional cover that reminds me how great Daria can be, and the first one is absolute rubbish.

I'm in love with the second cover. She looks so strong and I wish there were more of this kind of imagery around.

Porter never disappoints in my eyes. Their covers are always great. Porter is what Vogue US should be producing on their covers.

Daria looks amazing, like always. Mikael is just a genius in capturing the beauty of his cover models.

First time in MONTHS where I've looked at a magazine cover and I've went straight to the dress. Daria's selling that Marc Jacobs like there's no tomorrow and it looks terrific on the cover. You just cannot go wrong with a model of Daria's standards, and Porter always delivers! From both covers posted, I'm certainly left wanting more. Thanks for the thread, Oxymore & Nepenthes!

Oh wow, both of these covers are divine, Daria is a goddess.

This magazine's actual contents have yet to impress me though... hope this month is different.

Love the earthier tones of the second cover!

^ Wow. That will be a treat for sure; especially after recent issues have been padded out with so-so stories by Sebastian Faena and David Bellemere. Hopefully Alex had her hand in more than just the cover story :heart:.

This has to be one of my favourite Porter covers. I love the colours and mood and it's also quite refreshing to see Daria styled slightly differently. Looking forward to the cover story and the rest of the eds!

There's "Lady in Waiting" styled by Alex White. It features Julia Nobis, Amilna, Grace Bol, Varya Shuton(?), Isabella Emmack(?)

"Cuba" styled by George Cortina with Aamito. It's shot on location and it's gorgeous!

Lily Donaldson has a beauty shoot. Only new ad I noticed is Chloe with Anja Rubik and Julia Stegner

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->