Vogue Paris September 2011 : Charlotte Casiraghi by Mario Testino

Miss Dalloway

Reaction score
Vogue_France_2011-09_wwwstoremagscom.jpg

Storemags via Flashbag

Glad it's not Iselin, Isabeli, Anja, Karmen, Sasha or Natasha. Very vintage-y, but I'm not going crazy about it.

Not too familiar with this girl, but I do know-
a) she is not a model
b) this cover is terrible
c) Alt needs to be fired

disappointed! I had high hopes, though I don't know why. only issue that I really liked under Alt was the last one with Lara
I guess I just wish Testino hadn't shot her, with the exception of Kate Moss for Vogue US, he bores me lately

Quite disappointed to see what they can badly do with such a natural and beautiful girl... shame!

I think for a VP cover it's pretty good (most recent covers have been awful) but they sure could have done something better with Charlotte, I' think. But I'm happy to see her on the cover ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
i was about to post the cover, then i saw the thread :flower:
the cover is ok, i'm not impressed by the content, the only highlights are Natasha and Joan, i don't like where Alt is going with her aesthetic, everything is so boring.....:( even the august issue was better.
The other models in this issue are: Anna de Rijk, Anja, Karmen,
Magdalena, and Charlotte's ed, there's also and ed by Sims+ Alt can't id the model though.

it's pretty subtle but WTF with her expression?ugly

I haven't got a problem with the cover at all. It actually looks slightly vintage.
Charlotte is very pretty and looks nice enough here.

So refreshing to see someone else on the cover, not the models they always choose.. I don't like it though.

i am disappointed in :(
- i expected more, cause i like Charlotte very much -
she seemed charmless in that coverpic

she is not even a model!!! WTF!
n for the September issue,come out with that mediocre cover?
im not really a fan,sorry

Sorry but the September US Vogue blows this out of the water and I'm not even a fan of Kate Moss. Just because a socialite is pretty doesn't mean she's a good model. What a waste of a cover.

Charlotte is no doubt beautiful but i hate the cover it's a really bad shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->