Vogue Spain September 2010 : Miranda Kerr by Tom Munro

¨Buena Chica" Models: Barbara Palvin and others Ph: Jason Kibbler

scanned by me

This seems like a great issue. thanks for the scans.

OK, I don't get Vogue Espana, both the cover and main ed (Miranda Kerr by Tom Munro) are mediocre, nice but mediocre. The same thing happened with the Demarchelier - Poly cover and ed in July, that was also mediocre and flat out unworthy of a model and photographer of their caliber, but interestingly the other editorials in both issues were / are pretty good. Also last month's issue cover and main ed - Anna Selezneva by Maciek Kobielski along with other eds were quite good for the level at which I assume Vogue Espana plays. I realize that things are a matter of taste but to me Natasha and Miranda's covers and eds look more like rush jobs - like what's up with Miranda's hair and what's up with using it in every shot... I dunno perhaps they could only afford to pay the photographer and crew for a limited amount of time or maybe it is as others have noted just eclecticism and perhaps experimentation. :question:

P.S. I thought that Demarchelier - Rubik's work for Vogue Espana back in March was fantastic, so that is an example of a top model and top photographer collaboration producing top notch work for this magazine.

It's a horrible cover, you can hardly recognize Miranda.

good cover, but doesn't it look too Elle??

Wow Spanish Vogue is on a roll. This is a nice follow up to Anna's cover. Miranda looks great.

the cover is a little too ...what's the word... posey? But I can appreciate that Miranda is on the cover. Glad to see KK as well

Not a fan of the cover, but the other editorials look much better, I would give the cover to any other model, for example Karolina Kurkova.

It's a nice cover, Miranda looks great. And I really like Heidi's editorial.

¨Y entonces llegó Frida¨ Model: Raquel Zimmermann Ph: Mariano Vivanco

my scans

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->