Vogue Spain September 2010 : Miranda Kerr by Tom Munro

Gorgeous body, like the cover and pics except her haircut, i dont appreciate.

I love the editorial with Raquel, this issue of Vogue Spain is really packed! Raquel, KK and Miranda all look great.

Thanks for the scans rockangel! :flower: I can't see the nude pictures though :(

the 3rd pic in Raquel's ed looks nothing like her. I almost refuse to believe it's even her!

I am guessing that Raquel was the intended cover model (based on the lengthiness of her ed and that models of lesser cachet have been on the cover*) and that things got switched up when Vogue Espana got the scoop about Miranda's pregnancy.

* Although it should be noted that Raquel has been on the cover before and was in fact on the May cover.

^ Miranda was already booked for the cover before she shot with them. It wasn't a last minute thing.

Anyways, it looks like a nice issue. Love KK's, Barbara's and Raquel's eds.

Suplemento Colecciones Otoño/Invierno 2010-2011

Scanned by me

I think in some pictures Raquel looks a bit stiff... But overall, I like her editorial, gorgeous body and beautiful face!

It's quite a lovely issue and I am happy for Miranda. But Raquel stole the show with her ed. It's brilliant.

I don't even like most of the models (Heidi, Miranda, Karolina) but I still love their eds! This is one issue I CANNOT miss!

Since I've asked this in like 4 threads already, how many pages?

What a great issue, except from Miranda I like everything.
Raquel looks truly stunning, I'm happy to see Karolina here.

'Cayetano en Fez'
Model: Cayetano Rivera
Ph.: Gonzalo Machado

Scanned by me​

'Melanie Griffith: Rubia Sublime'
Model: Melanie Griffith
Ph.: Antonio Machado

Scanned by me​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members