Vogue España September 2011 : Eva Herzigova, Helena Christensen & Claudia Schiffer

The Victor Demarchelier ed sounds cool! The cast is amazing.
That's how his eds always sound, then you look at the actual thing and just want to hug poor Victor. :lol:

Pretty psyched to see Kirsten Owen in the review!, I hope it's a story that does justice to her!.

Thanks for the review + scans, Tony and Zhanna!

'Helena'
Ph.: Miguel Reveriego
Model: Helena Christensen
Magazine: Vogue España September 2011

- Scanned by me -

After seeing Claudia's full ed, I must say it is better than what I first had thought. I also like Helena's ed but I feel it is too short, she looks great though. Thank you for the scans, Zhanna.

The Victor Demarchelier ed sounds cool! The cast is amazing. Fingers crossed it's not a studio ed.

sorry to disappoint, it's a studio ed....but actually it's Victor at his best!
the best ed, imo
Claudia's ed is giving me anything..just boring...helena's ed is a little p*rno for my taste and and eva looks cool but hate the styling...
liu/joan ed is also insteresting ... close ups are stunning...specially liu's
and the rest ...i don't care....bar refaeli doesn't look like herself but not in a good way...at least her ed is not about lingerie or bikinis =)

Thank goodness for those beautiful editorials! :heart:The awful cover did not do them justice at all!

More about the cover, it's a fold-out :
15dv4h5.jpg

my photo.

I love the fold out cover! It's as if we had four different covers all in one! Thanks for the snap, Tony.

separately those editorials work well, however some images aren't that great. It's funny Helena's pose with her foot is the same one she did on her past ELLE Uk cover, it must be one of her comfort posing zones, her last shot in b&w is pure magic. Claudia's editorial isn't too bad either.

helena's ed is really disappointing, everything she wears looks kinda cheap to me....

Helena's editorial looks like one better suited towards a model like Hilary Rhoda.

Zhanna thank you so much for scanning all these stuff...
First of all I love the fold out... at least they offer an alternative vision and we dont have to run around the shops trying to hunt down the one we like...
I think Claudia's editorial is alright...
I am shocked to see Helena's editorial... mainly because the whole styling, etc. is something totally different from the work of this bohemian supermodel... the styling is very gold, bling bling... kind of 90's nostalgia that reminds me of early 90's Versace whose favourite girl she was... the portrait by Tom is beautiful... so I am happy... I think when I see it in print I will finally make up my mind...
What I especially like is how different is the editorial from Tom Munro's images... which is great!

Helena's ed is not really amusing.. looks so tacky and cheap and she looks like a cougar on that ed in the bad way

To answer to a request, here's a preview of the 6 page article about models and the exhibition in Madrid :

2nb82ad.jpg

2epim2a.jpg

205bt5.jpg

160di05.jpg

Sorry, I can't do better, I don't want to cut the magazine. I hope someone will post the edito with Eva Herzigova.

i am not being funny but why Naomi and Linda aren't featured?

^I highly doubt Vogue Spain will pay $10.000 ''to get out of bed'' Miss Linda Evangelista.

they dont have to pay her a penny to be featured in the article about the most influential supermodels...

'Eva'
Ph.: Paola Kudacki
Model: Eva Herzigova
Magazine: Vogue España September 2011

- Scanned by me -

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back