Vogue Spain September 2010 : Miranda Kerr by Tom Munro

'El Cuerpo'
Model: Miranda Kerr
Ph.: Tom Munro
Magazine: Vogue España September 2010

Scanned by me​

most of her editorial isn't really doing it for me, she's looked much better and wayyy more expressive in her Numero editorials. I do like the 3rd and 4th black & white shots though...

^ Miranda was already booked for the cover before she shot with them. It wasn't a last minute thing.
That may be true but that does not mean that they intended to put another model on the cover and switched things around in favor of Miranda and her big announcement - which by the way I don't think there is anything wrong with and no one was really harmed except perhaps Raquel and I am not losing sleep over Raquel not getting the cover, I would feel bad if it were a lesser known / lower profile model but Raquel has plenty of notches on her belt of this sort. I may be misreading things but it sounds like the shoot was negotiated and took place fairly recently and while I don't know the inner workings of Vogue Espana, other magazines seem to plan their September covers quite some time in advance. Like I said I am guessing that a change took place.

Not a fan of Miranda's editorial, it looks very blank and forgettable.

Miranda's ed is OK. Was expecting more! :(

my scans
The second part of Raquel's ed, the thumbnails no longer link, you know, the nekkid ones. Would it be possible to post them again? A friend of mine is refusing to eat until they are. Please help:unsure:

¨Y entonces llegó Frida¨ Model: Raquel Zimmermann Ph: Mariano Vivanco

my scans
:shock: Explicit naked in Vogue Spain.
It's a fantastic story but I think it's trying too hard to copy Vogue Paris concept...

Thanks for sharing rockangel :flower:.

I have to say I love most pictures/covers of Miranda but I dislike this alot. The hair and the colours :unsure: not good.

omg, how many people do they need to photoshop Melanie Griffith? she looks unbelievable good. and definitely not like the real one :wink:

Raquel's ed is awesome. She looks so great as usual.
Thanks for scanning, Nicolasa.

I just realized that most of the images have an awful yellow shade :doh::sick:. I repost the whole set with the white balance adjusted!

The moderators are free to delete the above one :flower:.

[Feature]

Y entonces llegó Frida | HQ

Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Fashion Editor: Sara Fernández
Model: Frida Giannini, Raquel Zimmermann

[Editorial]

La Dolce Vita (Revisited) | HQ

Photographer: Mariano Vivanco
Fashion Editor: Sara Fernández
Model: Raquel Zimmermann

scanned by me

[Outtake]