Reaction score
Would you dare?
00140m.jpg
00090m.jpg

00190m.jpg

282pb1f.jpg

Marc Jacobs S/S10
style.com, twitpic.com/bryanboy

Wow... with Summer giving way to Fall/Autumn (at least here in the United States), this trend may have come a bit too late. I'm pretty sure any femme will dare try these out, even (dare I say) with tights, leggings, or stockings. I still slightly fancy cuffed short-shorts than these shorts in this thread. A certain few could succumb to these, but I don't think this is going to be something all or most femmes between 13-25 or even 25-40 will try out.

So this is more of one of those, "would you?" trends.

High-waist short-shorts are even worse. Yeah, there's a comfort factor, but I've rarely liked high-waist shorts. So I'll have to cry "fail!" on those in Post #6.

I've got some black sequinned ones, I wear them with tights, they're great :smile: Not so keen on the more baggy ones, they look a bit like Bridget Jones pants :ninja:

I want some sequin ones. I don't think my legs are ready. Currently trying to big myself up to a jog today. haha. I love the sequinned ones.

Hmm, they look good on the models with their endless legs, but on most people? Probably not. Though I do like the 1930s references in some of them. It reminds me of vintage beachwear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh they would definatley need higher heels than the models are wearing!

i hope this trend doesn't hit the masses-there's already too many muffin topped girls wearing jeans 2 sizes too small

Nah thats OK these shorts are sitting pretty high up past the old muffin. Haha.

Post 4 is fine for something casual.

The rest, No. Just NO!!

Post 3 Left image looks like something for the set of "One Million Years, B.C."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->