What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

my green eyes,long arms and legs (I can curl up anywhere) and my feet are really strong from years of ballet and running.They have a beautiful high arch! haha!

My long legs, and delicate hands and feet. I also love the thickness and shine of my natural hair (though it's destroyed from bleach at the moment).

My face, especially my eyes and my cheekbones
My hourglass figure
My calves and my arms
My skintone
My physical strength - if I need to move or lift something, nine times out of ten I can do it by myself without needing to wait around for someone to help

it's funny, am I alone in saying that it's harder to pinpoint what you LOVE about your body? I've noticed me and my friends often discussing what we dislike about our bodies, and never really ask ourselves what we like!

For me, i like my eyes, my legs (on a good day) and simply feel grateful to have a fully functioning body and brain - losing either of those things scares me.

First I love my brain :rofl:

my nails
that thing behind me is amazing :innocent:
I used to hate my wavy hair but now I really love it
my lips
my shoulders
my back
my treasure trail :rofl:

It's a good thing we have this thread to remind everyone of what we should be thankful for and boost our self-esteem ^_^

I love ..
my long arms and legs
my boobs
my face
my booty
my eyelashes
my mouth
my lips
and my stomach

i love...

My eyes
My body shape (its bangin') :wink:
My legs
My skintone
and im slowly loving my crazy curly hair... lol

i love my legs, they are soooo long...124cm, and im 177cm
love my lips
love my skin
love my smile:flower:

... that it functions!
at the end of the day, that's the thing I appreciate the most of my body ^_^

I love my nose because everybory always told me it was perfection. But over the years it grew a bone in it, so it's STRAIGHT and not as pointy as it used to be, but very tiny and cute still. I love it.

oh, and my feet. =)

Let's see:
- My entire face; eyes, lips, nose, because it seems very symmetrical and fits all together.
- I like my long fingers, wrist, arms, waist, calves, and toes. :smile:

my toned arms

i used to like my legs, but now i think my calves are too muscular. is there anyway i can make them less muscular? hehe

I like my length, tall but not extremly. My eyes are a nice shade of blue with some grey. My curly hair (only on good hair days :lol:) and the shape of my face.

I really like my legs. Or my height in general. Being tall can be awkward from time to time but I actually think you only benefit from it in the long run :D

This is such a fantastic thread!

My French Mouth.
My Crooked Smile.
That my beauty marks come in triplets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"