What Do You LOVE About Your Body ?

my elasticity, and my parents genetics of our way of get done blood test and no matter how sick we cold be we get so blood balanced... and yes my big eyes! HA!

my elasticity, and my parents genetics of our way of get done blood test and no matter how sick we cold be we get so blood balanced... and yes my big eyes! HA!

you mean flexibility? every personal trainner i hired said that i am the most flexible client they had, wasnt sure if its good or bad:shock:

I love my tiny waist, my hips, my face, my skin tones and big eyes...and my petite frameB)

my eyes and my hips sometimes
i don't really like my apperiance

For once something positive about my body, we girls usually see only flaws..I like my hour glass figure, it took me a while start to enjoy it. And I also like my lips and cheek bones.

I like my eyes - big and green.
My nose - elegant and perfect

everything except nose (too roman... long), lips could be fuller...forehead could be higher...
that's it :-)

i really hate my thighs and my legs...and actually i must lost weight..!But i like my lips...haha

I've been contemplating my navel recently. Mine is about 22mm deep. I used my new 10 megapixel digital camera with a super-macro LED assisted function to go exploring down there. I was pleasantly surprised. It is an almost perfectly round little funnel. It bottoms out with the fold on the bottom and to the right--and not a speck of dirt or dust in there. I had to pull a thorn out of there once when I was a kid and I have kept it pristine ever since. Note to other self explorers: Shave. Hair obscures the very complex topography of the human belly...

My legs and my curves. I hated my curves until recently. Would still like to lose 10 pounds...but it cld be worse.

i like my lips - my top lip is fuller than the bottom one and has a laetitia casta-esque dent in the middle.

when my hair is behaving it's quite pretty, and i like the shape of my waist although i could definitely do with dropping a few pounds :-D

My shoulders and my lips
I don't think that I have ever met anyone in person that has fuller lips than mine
(oh well except my brother)
:flower:

I've been contemplating my navel recently. Mine is about 22mm deep. I used my new 10 megapixel digital camera with a super-macro LED assisted function to go exploring down there. I was pleasantly surprised. It is an almost perfectly round little funnel. It bottoms out with the fold on the bottom and to the right--and not a speck of dirt or dust in there. I had to pull a thorn out of there once when I was a kid and I have kept it pristine ever since. Note to other self explorers: Shave. Hair obscures the very complex topography of the human belly...

haha.. this made me laugh! It reminds me of this Danish film from the 70s called "Vil du se min smukke navle?" translates into "Do you want to see my beautiful navel?".. you should watch that it would be right up your street ^_^:flower:

Skin

I looked up that Danish movie. Looks like an interesting coming of age sort of drama--and those '70s hair styles really bring back memories.

On to another part of me I like: my skin...I am a light skin/red hair person and I have a galaxy of freckles all over and they are particularly dense where my cycling clothes end--classic sharp cyclists tan only with freckles.

Then at certain areas there are blank zones with no freckles. These areas are evidence of past road rash.

I love my freckles...I lost weight this summer, but I feel that I should lose
more.

I like in general most of my body because i'm skinny, with curves in (nearly) all the right places, and I have athletic legs ... I used to get really upset when people would call me slim/skinny but now I try take it as a compliment ^_^
What I don't like on the other hand... :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->