What Magazines Have You Bought/Received Recently?

some of my recent VI purchases
fU7pYNH.jpeg

I ordered Vogue Philippines' June 2023 issue but I was surprised to receive Apo Whang-Od's cover instead, but already I emailed Vogue Ph earlier this week and they assured me that they'll send out
the correct issue this weekend. I also bought GQ and Vogue Korea as well as Vogue China's April issue. My May issue with Jinghan will probably arrive tomorrow.

I also found fantastic deals with those US and Italian Vogue issues by Meisel. I got Linda's issue for only 8USD and VI's Black issue for only 18USD which are cheaper than my monthly GQ and Vogue Korea expenses.

u0FPUVyb.jpg

Last edited:
from the CN sale:
Vogue Italia September 2022
Vogue US November 2022
Vogue España January 2023
Vogue US Winter 2023
Vogue Japan May 2023

at the store:
Vogue España June 2023
Vogue France June/ July 2023

Vogue US and UK august issue, Vogue Spain and Italia july issue and Vogue UK june issue.

If you didn't know, there was a free shipping worldwide promotion at cnwwn

Spent £15+ ordering a copy of the Catherine Deneuve French Bazaar... only to receive a Kendall cover.

I skipped buying Deneuve's cover when I saw it while I was on vacation (told myself not to buy and drag it around because I already bought a few magazines), and now there's only Kendall wherever I look.

a friend of mine brought me from China the anniversary edition of Elle with Lina Zhang on the cover (my request).
it’s even better in real life, all that red is LUSH and she looks gorgeous.

a fantastic detail that I didn’t know about is that both sides are covers (front cover and back cover). love it.
it’s my first Elle China.

At last, something new for me. Picked up the top two magazines at the post office today while the bottom three are yet to come... my first out of four Carla Sozzani edited issues of Elle Italia! So excited for it.

Harper's Bazaar France September 2023 (the Catherine cover, thank god)
W Volume #5 2023 - Haven't bought W in years, but I felt I had to when I saw this on the newsstand.

Lots of Elle and Rolling Stone (both Argentina). The next week I will complete my 5 year collection of RS, and bought again in better condintions ELLE issues from 2012 to 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omukai
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->