What Style Tops Will You Be Wearing For Winter?

Bought a lot of colorful boatnecks at old navy. :lol: they were too cute and too good of a price to pass up

In the winter, I live in Black turtle necks! I have 3 of them! More chic than hoodies will ever be!

ghoulxqueen said:
In the winter, I live in Black turtle necks! I have 3 of them! More chic than hoodies will ever be!
^_^ i live in turtlenecks in general.. black, bright green, blue, name it, i have it..

i'll wear my very own (designed) victorian style blouses,
lots of gathering sleeve details, mainly high necks

Lena said:
^_^ i live in turtlenecks in general.. black, bright green, blue, name it, i have it..

i'll wear my very own (designed) victorian style blouses,
lots of gathering sleeve details, mainly high necks

your blouses sound so lovely lena ^_^ :heart:

this year I will be wearing v-necks (just bought several in all different colours) with varying types of tops layered underneath, including boatneck camis or sheer chiffon/high necked victorian blouses. i.e. my scholarly vintage/bloomsbury chic look. :wink: also anything sweet, with puffy sleeves. and a few turtlenecks as well.

hmm V necks are also a very good idea for fw05.06 utopia..

they are the 'new' shape i think they match the mood of the season perfectly well

Might just be the mood I'm in today, but I forsee myself in lots of blouses tied high around the neck in a flamboyant knot! :D

stilista said:
Might just be the mood I'm in today, but I forsee myself in lots of blouses tied high around the neck in a flamboyant knot! :D

totaly agree stylista , i'm planning to wear those a lot starting from next week during pret-a-porter ^_^

here two 'high neck' 'made4now' styles from my fw05.06 lookbook
which also come out as blouses

Those are beautiful Lena! I love their simplicity, they look so chic but easy to wear :heart:

NO more wearing of the turtlenecks for me. I have FINALLY accepted that I just don't look good in them. No buying them, no wearing them, no matter how beautiful the sweater. :cry:

Victorian style shirts (open at the neckline for me though due to modest chest!)

Lena said:
here two 'high neck' 'made4now' styles from my fw05.06 lookbook
which also come out as blouses

Lena! Veeeeery nice..... I really really like them.... :heart: :heart:

I was expecting to see something completely different (for some inexplicable reason) and this came as a lovely surprise to me! :heart: :heart:

Wishing you good luck with your collection! :flower:

V-necks and scoop necks flatter me.I do loads of fine cashmere in winter too.Usually with silk or cotton blend knits underneath.

I am busty,and I don't own a single item that can be called a "blouse".Turtlenecks are a no-no-NOOOO for me too,alas.

High collared blouses with tiny ruffles, lace detail, frills on the cuffs. Very ladylike flowing blouses worn under fitted blazers and jackets.

Misako said:
I don't really care what's "hot", but I do like what fits - usually boatneck looks good on me, so I'm going with that.

That's exactly right, I try to keep up with fashion, but I refuse to wear something that I would look funny/bag in. I need to be completely sure that what I buy fits me well & I love it. That's why When I shop every 3 months. I tak a couple of days to buy a few things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->