What's Your Favorite Hair Color?

Red red red, I love being a redhead and love other redheads too.

This is my favourite. Does anyone know what it's called? I want to get the same shade but dont know what its called.

It looks like brunette with auburn highlights. But there is an orange light overhead, (you can see it on her shoulders too) that is affecting the color.

Ever since I saw that one color from L'Oreal called "Crystal Brown", I'm totally hooked on that color. Not on me, but girls...

I really like multicolored hair, as in multiple highlights, shades of a color. I find it really pretty.

my hair is naturally black. at the moment multicolored with l´orial ^
i like blonde redish on men, but hair color doesn´t really matter when you like someone, does it?

I have two boxes of hair color I'm juggling with... should I go back to red, or try the light blonde I was back in high school? Nowadays my natural color is a dark strawberry blonde... ohhh... decisions, decisions...

I think theres way too many variables(eye, skin colour etc..) to pick just one but seeing as Im a total softie for boys with sandy blonde hair & the fact I love being a blondie then Id probably say blonde! I do however think chocolate locks looks divine on lots of girls & really compliments beautiful eyes!

atm im desideing weather to dye my hair, silver,platinumn blonde, white or champagne blonde.. i want silvery grey hair in a way or white .. :heart:

right now i am thinking of having a warm, dark brown highlighted with a medium golden brown(a darker version of jessica alba before the ultra blonde phase).... its hard for me to determine a color, since i have dark skin--and there aren't alot of darker women in teh media with nice hair colors----cuz black is sooonot for everybody.

I've been blonde all my life and it definitely works for me, but I'm looking forward to maybe one day being a sexy and powerful brunette...

i love all hair colours...natural or natural looking is lovely. i used to dye my hair bright colours but then i realised my own hair colour of black was best :smile: dark haired guys always catch my eye first. but as long as hair is cut well and looks nice, it doesn't really matter!

My all-time favorite color is rich chocolate brown :heart:

Black has been growing on me lately too. It's nice to see it on someone else, but I don't think i'll ever risk dying my hair black!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->