Which models are the best posers?

Omnis

Reaction score
Beauty is one thing, but posing is also an immensely importing aspect of the world of modeling. A good pose can mean the difference between a good and bad picture.

My question is - Which models out there are the best posers? Please include a photo or two to support your claim .. :blush:

I'll start of with my lovely Iselin. She's one of the best posers out there today, in my humble opinion ..

1039_35160.jpg
1039_31721.jpg

691_26800.jpg
1039_31722.jpg

Women Management

Gisele and Isabeli can look Chic, Sexy, Young, even Ugly ... for me they are the best ones.

32.jpg
39.jpg

30.jpg
18.jpg

13.jpg
15.jpg

26.jpg
29.jpg

supermodels.nl

yes isabeli is a great poser!
sasha pivarova is the best poser at the moment imo.

I agree with Gisele (unfortunately :yuk: :lol:). As well as Raquel Zimmerman (again, not really a fan), Jessica Miller, Kate Moss. Me. :rofl:

I think any more Inez and Vinoodh shoot often are great movers and shakers in front of the camera. :-P

obs. Gisele & Kate, after seeing those pictures I agree w/ Iselin

also- Elise, I think in general is good at posing, I've seen so many editorials of her & Jessica Miller.

most of the time, the photographer gives the model instruction on how to pose.. sometimes they'll give them some freedom but sometimes they will want them to hold a certain stance so it's often not up to the model..

I agree with the Inez and Vinoodh comment! they often use girls who can pose.

i'm going to go for raquel and anja. i don't think these pictures represent all of there range as posers but i tried :lol:

all from hfgl

Last edited by a moderator:
Gisele is one of the best posers. Shes amazing. Sasha is right up there though

I would also like to say Caroline Trentini. I know a lot of people think she is boring, but she can pose
205.jpg
214.jpg

217.jpg
http://supermodels.nl/ModelPics/carolinetrentini/242.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]http://supermodels.nl/ModelPics/carolinetrentini/243.jpg
265.jpg

I also think of Raquel as quite a good poser
101.jpg
110.jpg
134.jpg

138.jpg

supermodels.nl

most of the time, the photographer gives the model instruction on how to pose.. sometimes they'll give them some freedom but sometimes they will want them to hold a certain stance so it's often not up to the model..

I agree but then again I dont. :flower: Some photographers dont have a lot of movement in their work. And they're very particual about how they want a girl to pose. But then there are the photographers that you can tell by looking at their work that their girls are constantly moving; inez and vinoodh and david sims for example.

Also! Agyness Dean. That video from the cfda awards or whatever it was really showed how great she is in front of the camera. Again, Im not a huge fan of her look, but she's very very good at what she does.

^I was just about to post almost the exact same thing.

Agyness is a FANTASTIC poser. I don't love her look but she totally knows what she's doing in front of a camera.

Also! Agyness Dean. That video from the cfda awards or whatever it was really showed how great she is in front of the camera. Again, Im not a huge fan of her look, but she's very very good at what she does.

I have to agree. I find Agyness to be one of the worst models on the runways, but when she poses, she is gorgeous. She really knows how to work the camera. Not just in photoshoots, but in backstage pics and stuff.

yeah i was blown away by that cfda video. and i totally agree that some photographers have their models move freely a lot- but i sometimes see people say, "she's such a bad poser"..but the model could have done one hundred frames of different poses and the photographer/magazine just chooses one.

I would have to say that the best poser would have to be Sasha :heart: Her recent work in Numero was amazing posing wise IMO :wub: I also agree with Agyness. She became one of my favourites after I saw her editorial work :heart:

I would also have to say that Gisele, Kate, Raquel and Iselin are all great at posing, even if I am not a fan of all of them. I guess that posing just comes with experience ^_^

Wow! That 4th pic of Iselin is fab! She looks like a angry tiger!

Iselin of course.

Cameron Russell. She knows exactly what the photographer wants in every shot, she's brilliant.

12.jpg
60.jpg

Diana Dondoe

09.jpg
24.jpg

Kemp Muhl. In music videos she's mesmerizing.

119.jpg
174.jpg

Elise Crombez.

44.jpg
v44a5ph6.jpg

And Natalia Vodianova, but, of course, we've all seen enough of her to know precisely how wonderful she is.

All picture sources are supermodels.nl except for Elise's last, which I believe I got from models.com a long time ago.

Coco Rocha
Jessica Miller
Missy Rayder
MariaCarla Boscono
Liya Kebede
Iselin Steiro
Diana Dondoe
Natasha Poly
Shalom Harlow
Alana Zimmer
Han Hye Jin
Raquel Zimmerman
Sheila Marquez
Isabeli Fontana

I've got no time to post some examples so feel free to look through their work if you're interested :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->