Which models are the best posers?

Alla is so fierce- not a bad thing though because she suits it, makes her work all more interesting but I don't suppose every model suits the fierce look. Nice to have a bit of a varied approach.

Sam Rollinson is a pretty good poser too. Check out her editorial "Blood and Roses" for CR Fashion book and her recent editorial in V Mag.

^^ Sam is great!

And a huge no for Snejana (sorry fans). It's really well known here in nyc that a lot of top photographers and clients think Snej can't deliver at all. There have been far too many times that I overheard people saying all her photos look like a test. She's pretty but she's dead in photos. That killed her career. (I know her fans are rabid and you can PM me and argue if you want but it's the truth and I have the sources to prove it)

theBlueRider- thanks for pointing it out. It's good to have a look at models who aren't good posers as well as those that are good on this thread.

I think Saskia should have her name carved out in this thread, many may not like her but currently she's one of the best posers out there.

theBlueRider- thanks for pointing it out. It's good to have a look at models who aren't good posers as well as those that are good on this thread.
:lol:..yes thank you very much thebluerider for pointing out which models you dislike..:rolleyes:

There's nothing funny about that. It's not about disliking a model, it's about looking at good posers and those that aren't, it's an opinion not a statement.

There's nothing funny about that. It's not about disliking a model, it's about looking at good posers and those that aren't, it's an opinion not a statement.
Well Snejana is a great poser but of course that's not a statement, thats just my opinion.

Well she might be, I'm not very familiar with her work, I have seen some of it though and it's okay for you to have that opinion.

Amanda Norgaard and Bianca Balti are good models I think.

Any one agree/ disagree?

My favorite posers of the current season are Sam Rollinson, Daria Werbowy, Anja Rubik, Liya Kebede, Sasha Pivovarova, Irina Kravchenko, Vanessa Axente, Marie Piovesan, and Andreea Diaconu

Some models can sell things by the way they look, others are dependent on their posing. There are only a few models who have both.

Do you think that any models get self conscious of their image in certain photos, poses, expressions or style of an image?

I have just been looking through Adriana Lima's work and it's on adrianalimafan.net. There are galleries on there with her work from 1997, and so on. I have to say she brings out her personality in the shots and I think she is a good poser, her expressions and poses are always varied. Does any one agree so too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->