Who is Your Favorite Football/Soccer Player?

that Sevilla - Madrid
game should have been 1-1 :angry:

what bad refereeing. a red card or two should had been given.

Barelona can loose, as they did this season with Hercules, which they play next. as they did against Atletico Madrid last season right before the end.

they've had trouble with different teams. depending on how you play Barça. of course i want them to win. but apart from them just 'winning', the way they win. the style, the passing, the strikes, the beauty. that's what i love watching. how they break down teams who put up the bus in front of the goalie. watching the kids fit in, they are the future of the team once Xavi, Puyol, Villa, retire.

this brings back what i was saying about La Liga. no competition. only two horse race. hence, why i love the Champions League, February is just around the corner! :woot:

totally agree about the sevilla-real madrid
1-1 should have been the final score.the goal was very clear!
still 1 goal ahead in not alot.

barca does play a good game,but realy not many team can give them a hard time.

does the copa de rey end b4 the champions start?

all the money in the world, ¡para nada! :lol:

so even if Barça looses el clasico, which i don't see them doing,
they would have to loose another 3 points, and real madrid play near perfect the rest of the season.

copa del rey is what they have now, i see Mou focusing on that
and the Champions League, the only trophies he still has a chance.

La liga is ours!
copa del rey finale
Barcelona vs Real Madrid days after el Clasico.
otra manita? :P

:lol:haha yes i feel la manita coming again.:doh:

i really dont think real madrid will get anythig.

n the only think mou is focusing is getting out of spain!:lol::lol:

he has said that he wants to go back to london for the next season.

I've got a feeling Barcelona could win the Treble this season..

Bue bye Real Madrid and Mou! :P

january transfer window over

can't believe torres went to chelsea. :angry:
no f'ing way! no loyalty.

i was hoping to see him pair up with Luis Suarez.
they also picked up Andy Carroll from Newcastle..:blink:
have no idea who he is. but yeah...YNWA!

any other surprises?
Barça picked up Afellay early on.
good kid so far. hopefully he grows more into the colors he is wearing.

Well Chelski sure will have a lot of new fan girls! :innocent: :innocent: :rofl: I'm glad Carlos Vela is going out on loan hopefully he'll get more playing time at West Bromwich.

yes lets hope the bets for carlos.
he seem to have a real nice realtioship with fabregas!.

do any body know sup with fabregas? is he moving?

three clasicos in one season, what more can you hope for,
and the third 4 days after the second.
now, i really doubt los blancos will go that far to meet Barça in the Champions League, so we will keep it at 3.

About Cesc, he is catalan and a culé at heart. he has to come back home.
won't win anything with arsenal and he knows it. he was to join last summer but Wenger fought tooth and nail to keep him. this summer, hopefully, he rejoins Barcelona.

About Cesc, he is catalan and a culé at heart. he has to come back home.
won't win anything with arsenal and he knows it. he was to join last summer but Wenger fought tooth and nail to keep him. this summer, hopefully, he rejoins Barcelona.
I think Cesc will eventually go back to Barca but while he's been playing for Arsenal this season he has shown nothing but dedication and commitment to the team. He might not want to be there but he certainly isn't showing it. On the contrary, in interviews he talks about the desire of the team to win trophies and how close they are to winning trophies this season.

I think you're statement about Cesc not being able to win anything at Arsenal is a bit harsh. Arsenal is in the Carling Cup final, second on the premier league table and still in the FA Cup and Champions league. Odds are that Arsenal won't be winning the Champions League or even progressing past the round of 16 but domestically Arsenal is in a strong position to bring home so silverware this season.

i think cesc him self have said that to grow as a player he must move to another team,to acomplished more trophies.

he will win many more with barca then with arsenal.
im going to search for the interview,also i saw in a spanish program with carlos saying the same. carlos vela said that he support cesc desission because every player want to win everything.

I don't see the point in Cesc going back to Barca if he'll just be warming the bench kind of like he does on the Spain NT.

^ I don't think he'll warm the bench forever though.. Xavi is 30 and could retire in a few years. Considering he suffers from tendinitis, he can't stick around forever, he's already reached his peak.

yes, cesc in the current Barça team will just be in the bench.
much like mascherano....

Xavi is getting old, maybe a season or two at top of his game.
would be good for cesc to start learning from the best. although i don't think he is his natural replacement. i still have my eye on Thiago Alcantara for that. plays more Xavi like.

Ziegfeld girl

pardon the comment. I am an "anyone but chelsea" kind of guy, but you must admit that it seems unlikely that Arsenal will win the EPL. Man U is down right unstoppable right now. and the champions league, out of their league. domestic cups, are good and all, but i think any world class player wants the Champions League. Titi Henry left Arsenal for silverware and he won it all with Barça.

if fabregas doesnt move when the big names from barca retired.i dont think he will.

right now i dont want him to move because like you guys said he will not have the same amount of minutes playing in a game as he have right now with his current team.

and lets be sincere he will get more recognition worldwide playing with barca and also many more titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->