Who Was Better For Chloé?

Originally posted by Atelier@Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:14 pm
I voted for PP but I like SM too (that strategically placed pineapple for Spring 01).
I loved that!!! It was so naughty!

Pheobe,indefinitely. I'm not fan though,but Pheobe seems to have a more nonchalant presence in terms of sex than Stella did. Meaning,there's a bit more of a natural swagger to it(Stella always appeared to have tried much too hard to be sexy);quirkier and certainly less revolting....not to mention more romantic.

Phoebe Philo definitely. I also adored Karl Lagerfeld's designs for the house during the seventies. Stella McCartney designs were chic, but I like her work for own line better.

Originally posted by Scott@Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:34 pm
Pheobe,indefinitely. I'm not fan though,but Pheobe seems to have a more nonchalant presence in terms of sex than Stella did. Meaning,there's a bit more of a natural swagger to it(Stella always appeared to have tried much too hard to be sexy);quirkier and certainly less revolting....not to mention more romantic.
Natural Swagger? Exactly what I was thinking. Phoebe for me too.

Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:27 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:27 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Atelier@Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:14 pm
I voted for PP but I like SM too (that strategically placed pineapple for Spring 01).
I loved that!!! It was so naughty! [/b][/quote]
Yeah ... and "Take your bananas off my melons" :innocent:

Originally posted by blumarine+Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:36 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (blumarine @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:36 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Spike413@Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:27 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Atelier
@Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:14 pm

I loved that!!! It was so naughty!
Yeah ... and "Take your bananas off my melons" :innocent: [/b][/quote]
any pictures? becaues i'm so lost here...and eagerly waiting. :lol:

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
Ask and ye shall receive.

Phoebe

but I think Stella McCartney was integral, as it really raised the profile of Chloe and brought it to the mainstream again. But design wise, Phoebe is much better.

Originally posted by Cicciolina@Jun 10th, 2004 - 5:12 am
Phoebe

but I think Stella McCartney was integral, as it really raised the profile of Chloe and brought it to the mainstream again. But design wise, Phoebe is much better.
could not agree more... :clap:

Originally posted by Atelier+Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Atelier @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-loserunit@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
Ask and ye shall receive. [/b][/quote]
I LOVE that melons shirt!!!! That collection was the one that got me interested in Chloe.

dos any one have any pictures of Martine sitbon's work for chloe?

Originally posted by Atelier+Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Atelier @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-loserunit@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:38 pm
Ask and ye shall receive. [/b][/quote]
thanks. :woot:

Phoebe, but I liked her and Stella as a team...still, I like Stella's own line more, at the moment. I'm in love with her ombre-style items, and her shoes.

Stella. Her clothes have a cool rock-n-roll edge to them..for me, Phoebe is a bit too bohemian. It's all a matter of personal style I think.

I too agree that both girl make a GREAT team...

Not too impressed with what they are doing individually... I hope they'll join forces soon tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->