your all time favorite jeans (that you have owned)

I have this pair of Aeropostale jeans that I've owned for almost two and a half years. They're broken in just right and I can't let them go! I would give you guys a picture, but I don't think they make them anymore!

I know i talk alot of CheapMonday, but i love my skyblue drainpipe, but think the darkblue cordjeans i bought yesterday easily can be a new favourite.

My first pair of 7 for all mankind bootcut jeans - have had them for about 2 years and they are still a perfect fit and look great. :heart:

Victoria Beckham for Rock and Republic for dressier occasions, and for comfort, my very old, very worn in Abercrombie boyfriend jeans

I don't have a favorite pair NOW, I'm still searching.. My favorite pair ever was this dark blue pair I got in a vintage shop in Dallas, and they fit me so well, even on my bad days, in them, I felt like I had Kate Moss' legs.

Unfortunately, they were ruined by an insensitive now-ex-boyfriend.

just bought some ann demeulemeester jeans, they fit very well against my rather lanky figure. so they are my favourites right now ^_^

New faves! ... Paige Premium Laural Canyon. fits great.

My fave pair are my skinnies from miss sixty in indigo. They fit perfectly!

Abercrombie Boyfriend Jeans with a hole in the knee
Diesel Strike
Pale Blue Guess ones :heart:

APC Rescue
- plain back pockets
- raw wash
- selvedge denim
- basic straight cut

perfect. :heart:

not much of a jeans person. my favorite has to be these extra large capris from espirit that i got 3 years ago at a christmas sale. very wide leged, hung low on my hips, enough crotch space and very comfy.

I would have to say my pair of Seven Studded A Pocket Jeans. I Bought them about two years ago and wear them whenever possible. They fit perfectly :D

Its hard to say. I always love my jeans for about the first 6 months, and then start really hating them, and I just stop wearing them all together after wearing them CONSTANTLY in the begining. I don't have a fav. pair right now, but I am going to say that my all time favs when I first got them were my APC raw new cures. Also loved my grey Tsubi Dee Dees, but both have been over worn and are no longer in circulation.

I desperately need new jeans, but I can't find what I want anywere.

My favorite jeans right now are these Huson "Heavy stich" style, bootcut. I have wider hips and a small waist and find it hard to find perfect fitting jeans. These do the trick though!

-AE straight legged jeans with zipped patch pockets....omg..i kept repatching them when there were holes appearing in the butt area...they were made of a soft, thin slightly stretchy denim..super comfy..but unfort, that material is prone to ripping soon.
-an uber cheap pair from UB (similar to the U.S.'s Forever 21...) they are so comfy and i like how my butt looks in them
-finally, may evisu loves pumas....not necessarily the most comfy..but def the most flattering! it makes my legs look slim and long...(and my legs are really just short and stumpy being 5'3")

just proves that cheap denim can be just as gd/flattering as expensive jeans...i think i'll just splurge on stuff other than denim...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinDeeWan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->