Your Period / Monthly Cycle

papa_levante

oh! darling
Reaction score
In the "Secret" thread, I read that a lot of girls miss theirs quite frequently or it just hasn't come in the longest time.

I will miss mine at least 2/3 months in a row during the school year. I get stressed out really easily, and the period is the first thing to go!

One time, I took birth control, and my period was the heaviest it had ever been before. It lasted 2 weeks straight, exactly 14 days.

Anyone else? :innocent:
(If this thread needs a new name, please do!)

One of my friends mentioned that she really only gets her period around four times a year, once each season. Seriously! I think that as a teenager, irregular periods are... well, not irregular.

My own cycle (which happens to be running its course this week), is insanely regular, and certainly on the heavy side.

I don't think I'd mind loosing my period while stressed... I just get really big zits.

I've always had a very unpredictable cycle. It's kind of annoying from a planning point, but my doctor said nothing was wrong with me. I'm 23 now and I am noticing that I am becoming more regular. I got my period when I was 12 and I swear, I'd have 6 month stretches without them.

My period is just... weird. :lol: I'm only 14 though, so that might explain it...

I constantly miss my period, sometimes... 4 - 5 months at a time. That was due to overexcercising though (running everyday.) and once I stopped, my period came back.

I've been insanely stressed in the last few weeks and I've had my period three times this month. :(

... And when I do have my period, I get the worst of cramps... which sucks. :cry: :cry: Anything I can do about that?

^^

OMG! You are not only 14! From your posts, I thought you were much older! You are so mature!

I think quite a lot of girls periods are irregular. I don't know anyone who gets their period the usual '28' days :rolleyes:
What a lie haha. But I pity the girls that do get theirs every 28 days :(

mine always gets messed up when I go out of the country... particularly to asia I've noticed. It's weird. I once got mine the day my flight left Seattle and again the day my flight left Taiwan... it was so strange. And now it's plain irregular. I hate it!!!

I think quite a lot of girls periods are irregular. I don't know anyone who gets their period the usual '28' days :rolleyes:

That's why the rhythm method/counting method doesn't work for some couples.:lol:

I got my 'first' period when I was 10, and didn't get it again until I was about 13. :lol: I'm 20 now and it generally comes once a month but where abouts in that month is a different question all together!

I've just had my period for the second time this months, because it had been very irregular before, and it lasted 11 days. :doh: I think/hope it's normal again now.

Girls,
when "it" comes back after a really long time,
is it really painful and does it overflow?
:yuk:

^^ For me, it's painful (but then again, I get cramps all the time.) and it hurts. :ninja: It doesn't overflow though.

^^
OMG! You are not only 14! From your posts, I thought you were much older! You are so mature!
Oh dear God, I'm so immature; it's not even funny. :stuart:

I got mine when I was 15 and they were all over the place. Anywhere from 5 to 13 days long and anywhere from one week to a month apart from each other! I really had no idea what on Earth was going on and I was so glad to get on the pill.

Yeah I started when I was 16. And boy was I excited jumping up and down....thanking god for finally being able to grow women body parts that have otherwise been flat ehhh. :lol:

Anyways it's pretty regular I know when I get it...and it's very light. Cramps are little to none. Most of the time it's a happy period for me.

I do. It's total hell seven days every month. :cry:

Mine's a bit unpredictable, at the moment I'm about every 32 days, I get pain for about 5 days before and then quite a bit of pain on the first day. Then it settles down for another 5 or 6 days.

Everytime I'm around another female for a long period of time my cycle chages to theirs which means 2 in 30 days sometimes..the pms is hell

As I am getting older, it has become heavier and heavier and the cramping and nausea has become even worse.

Kissmesweet- make sure you are eating your fruits and veggies-- there is actually an id'd condition linking with athletes/loss of period/and lack of nutrients

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->