Your Signature Piece

Pearls :blush:

I just bought a bracelet that is made of two strands of pearls held together by a simple pale pink ribbon.

i just got myself four new ebony wood rings, i just adore them so much.

:blush:

my diamond stud earrings and my diamond cluster ring. The ring takes up half of my finger but I love it.

Originally posted by Lena@Nov 17th, 2003 - 11:14 pm
i just got myself four new ebony wood rings, i just adore them so much.

:blush:
They sound very lovely, Lena. :heart:

I dount wear fine jewlery. Most of my jewlery is either punk, religious or palstic :P :blush:

I always wear my "evil eye" around my neck.

If I have to take it off to put something else I usually wear it as a bracelet.

I don't have ONE particular item but I have a particular TYPE of item.

I am always wearing a cross. I have about 20 different crosses but the main two I wear are my baptismal cross and the one my father got my mother (it was his first gift to her). Both are gold.

I am currently looking for a new cross in platinum...

Originally posted by Honey@Nov 17th, 2003 - 5:58 pm
Pearls :blush:

I just bought a bracelet that is made of two strands of pearls held together by a simple pale pink ribbon.
:flower: That sounds really nice....!

My 2 carat diamond wedding ring :P can't leave home without it.... oh, okay, and my gold loop earrings. they've been like, attached to my ear for years!

basically i wear the same watch, tiffany;s rings/bracelet/necklace on a daily basis unless its a special occasion. all silver or white gold. i want new jewelry!

Mine is my gold charm bracelet(s)...i love them...and maybe i wear them because of the noise they make :ninja:

Every few years I go through a different pair of earrings. Right now I love the little pearls I got for my birthday. :P

Oh, I like this question! Chanel_girl, thanks for posting!

My ex gave me a beautiful silver Tiffany's interlocking link bangle, and I wore that baby out it was so pretty. That and a white gold diamond heard pendant. He left, I kept ALL the jewelry as every woman should (says me and Liz Taylor)!

Now that both the boyfriend AND the jewelry have been "upgraded" :wink: . . . I wear a platinum diamond bracelet, pendant and earrings (made from the excess links from the bracelet; it was too big).

I don't have any very expensive jewelry my collection is just 3 chanel costume bracelets and my wedding ring I'm not really in to jewelry

My signature pieces are:
- diamond & gold cross that my mother gave me
- gold ball stud earrrings
- diamond j-hoop earrings
- pearl necklace

my tiara
crown%20tiara.gif
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members