Your Wardrobe Essentials

fashionista-ta

Reaction score
A linchpin item is the item that, if you remove it, your whole wardrobe falls apart.

I used to have a SS black crocheted cardigan, and when it wore out, I literally had to rethink my wardrobe & actually made major changes (for the better :wink:) after an unsuccessful attempt to replace it.

Probably right now it's a long black wool crepe skirt.

What's yours?

I would say my dark indigo bootcut jeans.
Even after wearing them practically daily for several months now, they still look smart and brand new. They are such a flattering cut and can be dressed up and down, and most of the time when I have a night out (which is rarely) I end up falling back on them as I know they work.
If I don't know what else to wear, I know I can put them on and still look put-together.

A white tank top/wife beater. Most of my tops are very 'décolletés' and the wife beater will come as a solution to everything.

A pair of jeans. I wear them everyday, so without them I'd be lost. That or pant-less.

Long black coat. I poured Starbucks on it and not only do I not have something warm, I can't do the classic black coat look now neither. :(

my black cardigan and black pencil pants. they're both crucial for survival. :P

mine are also my black cardigan, and my vintage black leather jacket and black shoes... in the summer white tshirts are my savior

That's a bunch of black cardigans B) I'm glad I wasn't the only one whose wardrobe was depending on one :lol:

I don't have a black cardigan, but I have a black sweatshirt. I wear it fairly often, so I guess you could add that to my list as well. I usually wear it when I'm too tired in the morning to come up with anything better.

if i lost my plaid shirts, cardigans and skinny jeans my whole wardrobe would fall apart. everything i buy i buy to wear with them.

Black cardigan

These cute black flats from Ted Baker that go with smart outfits and casual outfits:heart:

Black skinny jeans

(There seems to be alot of basic black items mentioned so far:lol:)

Cardigans; especially my black, dark green and striped ones.

yes, cardigans!! They're so easy to wear with lighter tops in winter...and my black ballet flats (if this counts), what would I do without them?

my frye boots...it gets so cold here i end up wearing them pretty much every day :ermm:
or scarves
orrr cardigans

Black cardigan

These cute black flats from Ted Baker that go with smart outfits and casual outfits:heart:

Black skinny jeans

(There seems to be alot of basic black items mentioned so far:lol:)

True :wink: At one time I actually did live without it (used brown instead).

for me, it is jeans. My wardrobe is built up around jeans. I can't stop buying them, shame on me. :blush:

skinny jeans in gray, black or dark blue. i find they are the base of an outfit 75% of the time these days.
in winter, my dark gray military-style parka, but a favorite winter coat is always a linchpin as by spring everyone is sick of seeing you in the same warm coat!

My black skinny jeans & black cropped cardigan. I wear them a lot to work.

Probably skinny jeans are my lynch pin. In summer i can get a bit lost when its really hot.

I also have a white blazar/top i love for going out in summer.

Winter it used to be a stripy tight jumper dress but it died so now i'm not too sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->