Your Wardrobe Essentials

Boots. I cannot live without boots! :P

And I can never have enough of them either...I am always searching for yet another different and perfect pair. :doh:

I think now its getting cooler its definitely boots, all different styles, usually black, and mainly one pair which i'm scared will die soon :(

Black skinny jeans
Boots
Leopard print 3/4 length coat

Just wanted to mention that when I traveled to snowy Ohio last week I regretted my current no-boot status :lol: Must buy boots ...

Couldn't live without boots - even wear them in summer. Have light-coloured suede ones for summer

Black tights are probably what I wear the most consistently.
Perhaps black undershirts (but those are so I don't come across indecent at work)

1. My straight legged jeans
2. My electric blue cardigan

without that i would be baffd!

basic tops and my gladiator sandals. A lot of my outfits involve these.

Good coats and jackets.
My three favorites are a black wool coat, with silk details; a navy blue trenchcoat and a navy blue blazer from Ralph Lauren's boys line.
They're all quite classic, but I always add colour accents into my outfits to contrast against the black and navy.

I bought a pair of the new Acne L.U.V. jeans and I wear them everyday now. I tend to do that - find a perfect pair of jeans and just orchestrate everything around them. They work best with platforms and heels, and shorter tops, so that's what I've been buying.

skinny jeans. i can't live without them...
dark washes. but i'm still looking for the perfect black skinnies....any recommendations?

i used to wear H&M hoodies over the past years. in winter, they were an extra layer under my jackets to keep me warm. in summer i could slump them over my shoulder and wear them when it chilled up. the hood kept my head warm in winter and dry in rain.

perfect.

too bad they got too chunky after a while and with slimmer fitting jackets. there's always cashmere hoodies... though i do love the bulk those bigger hoodies add to my frame.

else.... i wouldn't say i have a linchpin. though i do love shirts (dress shirts, button downs, military, polos, anything with a collar really)

Jeans for me, definitely.

(...but also my grey cardigan which I love dearly!)

Extremely soft leather ballet flats - I devise my outfits to revolve around them, luckily it's not too difficult.

Lately, a short-sleeve, rolled-hem black cotton sweater seems to pull everything together for me ...

black and grey cardigan and skinny jeans

^Thanks ta-ta

My linchpin in my wardrobe is definitly my Brown Label straight jeans. It fits perfect, but too bad he's almost dying :( Time for a new one...

Jeans and my black funnel neck wool coat. It's my only warm coat right now, and i love the shape so much, even though it's a pain to keep clean. And... jeans. I have so many! and wear them! every day! without that coat and jeans, I'd go pantsless and really cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->