YSL "La Nuit de L'Homme" Fragrance : Vincent, Jourdan & Danijela by Mert & Marcus

thefragrancefanatic.com
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]purepeople.com
ysl-parfums.com
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Oooh thank you Mirik, that is all so del.icio.us...

I could never take the pressure of being a model but I wouldn't mind being in Jourdan's shoes just for that moment ^_^

wow i totally see th euncle aspect...but its still a cool creepy non sexy ad

I'm so happy they chose Jourdan!
She's on her way to becoming the next Naomi.
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
This ad is great. Jourdan and Danijela look like succubi trying to suck the life out of Vincent Cassel, but their powers are no match for him and his sexiness. :brows: I'm so happy M&M didn't airbrush him. My only complaint is Jourdan's angle. She looks like she's about to break her neck. :ninja:

Well. This guy might have a presence elsewhere, but he does not work in stills.

Well I'll say this, this is probably the most erotic thing Pilati has done since he took over at YSL, so props for that. And Jourdan is looking like quite the seductress. Whoever said succubi wasn't far off the mark.

As for Vincent, I actually do think there's something very attractive about him, and if he's good enough for Monica Bellucci who the hell am I to complain? I just don't love him in the ad itself. The girls' poses are very precise, and unfortunately by comparison his looks like that just happened to be how M&M caught him when they snapped it.

LOVE VINCENT, GREAT ACTOR!

Hate it when the press call him Mr Monica Bellucci, his so much more than that.

BUMP!

mpa31mb6hj4q0220320.jpg

madeinpresse

Vincent and YSL, perfect combination i want that fragancia so bad it doesn't matter it smells like sh... this ad makes me want that fragance, a complete 10!

I like the last ad - piercing eyes, plus the lack of girls who could be his grandchildren is an added bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->