Yves Saint Laurent Resort 2011

^I agree, a little too cute. I prefer a very clean, Pilati-esque YSL, but that's just personal preference.

I need see more, i like it the colors, looks promising! I can't wait :flower:

00010m.jpg
00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg
00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg
00060m.jpg

00070m.jpg
00080m.jpg

00090m.jpg
00100m.jpg

*Style.com

OMG - Look that Jumpsuit red and black, is perfect I loved all. :woot::heart::woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really good. It has Chloe Sevigny written all over it.

It's cute and serves it purpose well, so whatever. I wish the RTW was like this lol

Very cute, the color and the styling very adorable.

Yeah it's definitely cute. Plus, a tad bit more fresher and youthful than the usual boring RTW he's been showing for the past 2 seasons.

Well, seeing the whole thing definitely doesn't endear me to this collection. Some of it's good, and some of it's god awful.

Maybe Stefano did have something to do with this after all.

he should have started and stopped with those shorts in those bright colors and contrasting hem because they are absolutely j'adorable. while many of these pieces still look pat in my eyes, it's good to see there's still something of a fire at the house of yves saint laurent...even at resort.

Oh. Dear me.
Is this Stefano Pilati?
Very generic, but, I admit, there are some pretty Pilati details on a coat or a dress here and there.
It could be one of those trend-slave new-comer designer collections, but shrug, it's only resort.
I'll reserve some extreme judgement on the arrival of spring 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->