Yves Saint Laurent S/S 04 Paris

Clearly, Tom Ford hasn't been paying attention to his critics.

Last season, the floaty tops and dresses were crucified by critics saying it wasn't sophisticated enough for YSL (Agreed) and he still has them this season (posted below.) :yuk:

But the other stuff, like the drapy suits that opened the show to the bathing suits to the tuxedo suits that closed the show, I like. :woot: :blush:

from what little i saw, its a real boring collection, absolutely no relation to YSL signature style.

great collection!
where are the pictures on the top are taken from??? thanks

Originally posted by oryry@Oct 13th, 2003 - 2:42 pm
great collection!
where are the pictures on the top are taken from??? thanks
hello and welcome to FS oryry :flower:
not sure where those pictures were from but you can always browse the whole collection either at www.style.com or at vogueparis :wink:

LIKE IT THOUGH ITS TOO MUCH LIKE LAST SEASON!THE ZEBRA CONCEPT OF THE RAMP IS A HIT!

can you imagine designing this in the 21st century???? and for ysl of all labels??? yves must be rolling in his apartment. :blink:

and i have to wonder if tom ford realizes that most women need to wear bras. :wacko: yes, even the flat chested should wear them.

hammer... watch out. mr. ford is stealing your look now.

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Oct 13th, 2003 - 12:54 pm

and i have to wonder if tom ford realizes that most women need to wear bras. :wacko: yes, even the flat chested should wear them.

so true, pears! but then again, not like he's interested in designing for real women who actually worry about such "minor" and "boring" details :innocent:

the nipples flying out thoroughly bugs me! :huh:

Originally posted by lele@Oct 13th, 2003 - 5:58 pm
the nipples flying out thoroughly bugs me! :huh:
Oh good, I thought it was just me... :wacko:

who wants their boobs actually exposed????
prostitutes, maybe.
the look is ridiculous, runway or realway

:smile:

Originally posted by lele@Oct 13th, 2003 - 8:09 pm
who wants their boobs actually exposed????
prostitutes, maybe.
the look is ridiculous, runway or realway

:smile:
see... i know that tom thinks that he has to be over the top for his runway "look"... but regardless, the outfits look so declasse...

i just wish that he knew that ruching and folds and t*t shots are not flattering on anyone but a model.

everytime that i see someone wearing a gucci ro ysl dress off of the runway, i cringe. they are not built for a normal scale body.

Originally posted by pearsandapples@Oct 14th, 2003 - 3:40 am
but regardless, the outfits look so declasse...

:lol: declasse, i love this pears , so very much on point here :flower:

That model roster was perfect. If for nothing else that was a draw to come and see.

Not feeling the collection at all, sorry Tom :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->