Zac Efron

I fell in love with him in Hairspray, especially with the TIGHT BLACK PANTS. :crush:

But I don't like him blonde. I like his swept up black hairdo.

^^LOL Well...
The truth is even though I love Zac and Vanessa, and I am a really big fan of "high school musicals" (Grease, Hairspray, Crybaby), I have never seen Disney's High School Musical. *gasp*

Even though part of me wants to see it I still want to stay away from it because of those damn people who DARED TO COMPARE IT TO GREASE! NOTHING IS BETTER THAN GREASE!!
lol yeah this is a very touchy subject for me.

I fell in love with him in Hairspray, especially with the TIGHT BLACK PANTS. :crush:

But I don't like him blonde. I like his swept up black hairdo.

I feel exactly the same way -- his hair was amazing in Hairspray, and I think that's why I was so infatuated with him in that movie. :lol: (Because, like I said, I really didn't like him in high school muscial.)

Just watching that first clip I'm like :crush::crush::crush:.

^ Yeah the blonde hair just seems so typical if that makes any sense.
He seems so much edgier with black hair.

Zac Efron Bulks Up @ GNC

4ypq6w7.jpg

Zac Efron shops with health and fitness on his mind by stopping a local GNC (General Nutrition Center) store in North Hollywood on Wednesday. He carried around his purchases inside his favorite “Considered Backpack” by Nike before hopping into his Oldsmobile Alero.
The High School Musical star has been busy bulking up and hitting the gym a lot lately.
How else would he look like that for the cover of Rolling Stone?!
NINE DAYS until the premiere of High School Musical 2!!!
More pics at the source

Zac Efron - “Rolling Stone” Cover

4paeyps.jpg

He really is the ladies’ choice.
The dreamy Zac Efron of High School Musical takes his shirt off (well, in the process off) for this week’s issue of Rolling Stone. (This is the same sexy picture that’s previewed on part of Us Weekly’s new cover.)
Zac, 19, touches upon how his on-set relationship turned into a true-life romance. He admits to Rolling Stone, “The weird thing that no one expected about Vanessa [Hudgens] is that underneath such a sweet girl – this Gabriella type character, is a very, very sexy woman.”
TEN DAYS until the Disney Channel premieres High School Musical 2!
Be sure to check out the wallpaper-sized Zac Efron Rolling Stone images below!!!
More pictures at the source

yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh, im gonna buy that. not gonna lie.

justjared has wallpaper of that on his site, i almost made it my background. :doh::lol:

He sings. He dances. He sings and dances at the same time.

What's not to love?

I love love love those Hairspray gifs. We need more slightly cheesy yet wholesome teen idols out there. What's the point of being young if you don't have a little crush on sweet boy with dimples?

And also, from a fashion point of view, I love his style - most of the time. *cough*definitely not when he went to GNC*cough* He made me start doing the whole sneaker tongue over the jeans. I know he didn't originate it but he made me spark some interest.

Also he comes off a little too feminine.

yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh, im gonna buy that. not gonna lie.

justjared has wallpaper of that on his site, i almost made it my background. :doh::lol:

I did :ninja:

But then I died of shame and changed it to something else :rofl:

I saw him on punk'd and I thought he was gay....:unsure:

^don't worry, thats the impression most people seem to get from him. at least most people i've encountered. remember, he is under Disney contract.

I watched Firefly, but I didn't know little Zefron was on it. He played young Simon in an episode.

Okay, something about his face is odd.

Like too...too...He looks like a Ken-barbie doll come to life.

Kinda like Ken, agreed.

And omg, his body is so friggin' ripped in that last one. Oh beast.

Did anyone see him on Leno? Jay "surprised" him by bringing him an autographed Barry Bonds baseball to Zac's "shock" and "excitement". Oh, how I love scripted television :innocent: . Either way, he's yummy. But only with dark hair.

*Hyperventilates*

FIREFLY!

I did not realize that lil' Zefron was young Simon Tam. I can only feel positive feelings for anyone even remotely associated with Firefly.

Zac looks very handsome and mature in this month's Vanity Fair.

Image Credit | Scans by MMA

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->