Zac Efron

^ Well maybe IF he is gay we could help convert him back..:innocent:

my friend works @ coffee bean in LA and saw him there last night with someone else from the cast of high school musical. a guy, i dont' know who. just thought i'd share. and apparently they were sitting in there for quite some time..

Oh, I think its clear he is gay (not that that matters, but it does to his 'repuatation' in the acting business), I remember reading something else on ONTD that was very...um...explicit?

There was a rumor that he was in gay p*rn. I saw the video and it looked nothing like him. I was so disappointed.

To be honest I think if he came out and said he was gay no one would give a sh*t anymore. A lot of his publicity comes from the gay rumors.

Are you dead serious?!?! omg,,, I have never heard that rumor before. Does anyone have a source, or is it just word-of-mouth in Hollywood?

High School sweethearts Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens grab breakfast together on Saturday morning at Chez Nous in Studio City, Calif.
The couple then headed to LA Fitness for a quick work-out with third wheel High School pal Ashley Tisdale.

JustJared

^ I wish clothes weren't trendy to wear anymore.

Can someone please tell Zac that?

The first picture, I hate how his wearing the basic printed T and flip flops. I hate guys' feet. Yuck!

He's really boring when it comes to style, but he is soooo beautiful. I love his arms.

Well, I love his style!

HOMECOMING KING
After posing for a steamy Rolling Stone cover, Zac Efron gets back to family-friendly entertainment, premiering High School Musical 2 with Mickey and Minnie Mouse at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Tuesday.
People.com

Zac Efron looking hotter than EVER in Disneyland.
11os0.jpg

normal06eu2.jpg
normal68uw6.jpg

zac-e.com

Wow! I can't believe his eyes are such a spooky shade of blue! (I've never been close enough to notice for one thing!)

god, he's so hot i had to come back to stare at the photos.

lol @ vanessa. you're not at the prom, girl.

hot damn! i didnt like him until hairspray, and now this amazing rolling stone cover, and he looks pretty dang gorgeous at the disney thing up there:heart:

LOL thanks bella_lass334

And this is slightly off topic but I think a big fashion don't for men, which is also a big fashion trend right now, is wearing sandals no where near water. Which he seems to do a lot. It really gets on my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->