Zac Efron

I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and Vanessa was the guest. They asked Vanessa if she had a boyfriend and she didn't even answer! She just did something like, "Hmmm... I don't know." Ha ha ha, she kept laughing.

If Zac were my boyfriend, I don't think it'd be ashamed to tell the whole world.

Oh, but she´s just soooo stupid.

I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and Vanessa was the guest. They asked Vanessa if she had a boyfriend and she didn't even answer! She just did something like, "Hmmm... I don't know." Ha ha ha, she kept laughing.

If Zac were my boyfriend, I don't think it'd be ashamed to tell the whole world.

To be honest I don't think either actually like each other. They always seems bored when they're with each other, to me at least. They could just be going out for the publicity.

Maybe it's because she found out he's gay! :o

To be honest I don't think either actually like each other. They always seems bored when they're with each other, to me at least. They could just be going out for the publicity.

Not the best argument to support this, but on Disney's Hannah Montana, the writers made a point to have a storyline in which a famous actor couldn't tell the world that he was in love with a 'regular girl' because the studio wanted him to act in love with his co-star. I honestly don't put it past the Disney execs to contractually bind these people into some crazy stuff for some crazy money... including dating people they don't want to. Bear in mind, this is the studio that requires all screenwriters to submit their screenplays to a VP and marketing person, because if a movie can't be marketed well, they won't be involved with it. :innocent:

^ How sad. I love when Disney tries to promote itself as 'the happiest place on earth' when they're so twisted behind the scenes.

eh, i think you guys are probably just reading too much into it. they probably just want to downplay it infront of all the cameras.

So I saw HSM 2 tonight. It was ok. Still haven't seen 1 though.

But damn everytime Zac would so ANYTHING, I thought to myself "WHY CAN'T HE BE MINE." This boy's got me whipped and he doesn't even know me. :(

^ Aw I wish he knew me too :(

We should collectively sulk.

Wow HSM2 was awful. I think Vanessa was the worst part, she acted like a giggling little prat.

But Zac was awesome. Oh god that shirtless scene. I can't believe I think this kid is hot lol

Zac Efron Starring in 'Seventeen' - The ''High School Musical'' tween heartthrob commits to the New Line comedy, described as a twist on the Tom Hanks favorite ''Big''

It's official: Zac Efron has committed himself to a new romantic relationship. This time, it's his first leading-man role in New Line's fast-tracked love story, Seventeen. Capitalizing on the back-to-back successes of the big-screen musical Hairspray and small-screen sensation High School Musical, Efron finalized negotiations yesterday to headline the Big-like dramedy in which a 36-year-old man, in need of a major life do-over, wakes up in the body of a studly high school senior (Efron). Efron had been in talks to make the film since February. The role reunites the HSM heartthrob with his Hairspray director, Adam Shankman, who is producing (but not helming) along with his sister, Jennifer Gibgot. ''It's a very multilayered role, which is what attracted Zac to this idea,'' says Gibgot, who has been working with Efron to shape the role that could expand Efron's fanbase beyond the screaming tween crowd. ''It's a good transitional movie that will appeal to his audience and hopefully bring in more adults,'' she says. No director has been announced yet, but the producers hoped to have a commitment before the weekend. The film could start shooting as early as November. This obviously raises questions about whether Efron, who's also in talks to do a remake of Footloose, will have time to make HSM3. Stay tuned...

ew.com

Footloose: Good.
HSM3: I think 2 is enough.
Seventeen: No, teenage girls will still love him more than any adult ever could.

Uh, I think it is pretty obvious its publicity for the two of them & the release of HSM2. All staged, all fake.

yeah, I definately don't see the Vanessa/Zac relationship as being genuine. Especially since he is pretty much gay

Last edited by a moderator:
NO he is not gay.

Every male in Hollywood is gay according to the media.

Tom Cruise, Matthew Mc-however-you-spell-his-name, Heath Ledger, Jude Law, etc. etc.

There has to be some STRAIGHT guys.

Should I post his video from Punk'd? :rofl:

I think it's all show as well. God, I detest Vanessa. I watched HSM2 yesterday and wanted to smash her face in (yes yes....quite mean for me) everytime she started singing or making one of her 'sweet' faces.

And I'm usually NOT a violent person :rofl:

He always looks perfect...LOL....and yes Vanessa annoys me too...

He looks gorgeous in that punk'd video.
Sadly Ashton is losing ideas cause that was a really bad punk.

Just watched HSM2 this morning. A lot better than the first one. I didn't enjoy Vanessa Hudgens... it seems that everything she says, she always has to smile about. Notice that? Even when she was sad, she was still smirking in some weird way. I did enjoy Zac. Is his hair darker in this one?

Hate to play devil's advocate, but Vanessa was severly underused in HSM2... she's probably the best singer out of the whole lot.

And after seeing HSM2, its pretty obvious that he and Vanessa are over the moon about each other. You can act all you want, but you really can't fake good ole fashioned chemisty, trust me. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coconotloco
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->