Fendi Resort 2024 Milan

their last collection look so amateurish and department store compared to this and here, theres no gimmicks or pops of color just for the sake of looking young.

And in just one capsule collection he managed to have a signature style

There’s a sense of bourgeoisie that is very Fendi but it’s so sad and gloomy!
I think that this collection, with colors and interesting mix of patterns would have been more Fendi.
This is not the kind of clothes anyone goes to Fendi for…

There’s a sense of bourgeoisie that is very Fendi but it’s so sad and gloomy!
I think that this collection, with colors and interesting mix of patterns would have been more Fendi.
This is not the kind of clothes anyone goes to Fendi for…

After Jones, theres no kind of clothes anyone goes to fendi for anymore.

Kim really decided to show everyone that someone else would be a better fit for the house, huh :grinningwsweat: Love Pilati and his signature sophistication, hope he'll return to a major brand soon (him taking over Armani one day would be a dream).

Pilati has never been a very skilled colourist, really. Remember the infamous scene in The September Issue?
This looks like Agnona and YSL towards the end. Fendi is little bit quirky, much more « intellectual » than whatever Stefano though he did all his career.
He has quite a serious and institutional vision of luxury.

‘He would be fabulous for Armani. When I look at this collection, the only thing I think about is Armani and even the proper lookbook is more in the spirit of Armani than Fendi.

I must say that the fur sweater is a clever idea.

Fendi needs joy. I think Alessandro would be able to work with Silvia and Delfina. Fendi has amazing archives and can allow him to tap into something he doesn’t tap into sometimes: subtlety.

Is this a some sort of test for Stefano to see if he fits for Fendi?

The man has spent almost a decade attending LVMH and events and wasn’t proposed anything. I really don’t think they have Stefano on their radar over there… But who knows.
He would have been great for Berluti or Loro Piana.

The reality is that despite the anti-conformist persona he tried to create for himself in Berlin and with Random Identities, he remains very bourgeois at heart.

‘This collection is more bourgeois than everything than Karl, Silvia and Alessia has ever designed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->