• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Fashion Cravings...

where have you found erin fetherstone dresses uniq??! ps love the list. mmm balmain!

Meg, If I knew I would have had all her collection, I emailed them on their website with no reply..I really love her collection!

haha alright well let me know when you find out. She must have stockists somewhere. I think Browns actually may be carrying her next season come to think of it.

Sometimes when I see some dress or outfit I just want it so badly that it hurts. One of them is this Miu Miu dress which Mischa Barton wore some time ago. It's just so unique!
index.jpg

I also would give my other hand to get this dress by Mayle:
81515_1.jpg

Other fashion craving is leather vintage bags! I just keep collecting them. I don't know why I love them so badly. ^_^

i ahve that miumiu dress..it is amazing but i only wore it once..at NYE..u just cant wear it everwhere!
im craving yellow diamonds...I actually am craving a yellow diamond ring inside of a brand new birkin bag...am i too hard to pease?!

I want...

• black and grey trousers à la Paul Smith and Margaret Howell's F/W collections
  • black and emerald green sweaters in alpaca
  • black t-shirts
  • a Mulberry Bayswater in black and a matching wallet
  • a dress... not sure what kind
I think that's pretty much it... sums up what I want to wear this Spring.

i really want some tailored victorian style coats/jackets.
and minimal basic tops.

I need to start preparing for the next season much sooner, this is stuff for fall lol and fall is so gone

I'm trying to find someone who can understand this... I keep seeing beautiful dresses, shoes, purses and I just DIE from how amazing they are. But then I tell myself, no, I don't wear women's clothes. I need to grow up and have a daughter I can dress up or something.
Like... anything from Anthropologie, lots of J. Crew stuff, the Miss Marc tote... I'd tell my sister to get them but she thinks they're too expensive.

I'm really craving a couple of new pairs of jeans
New winter jacket
Black ankle tie boots

The perfect black trench coat that fits right...I've been looking everywhere and no luck! :ermm:

Unrealistic list (i will probably purchase 1-3 items from it in 3-4 months from here though:(

Purple jumbo
Rick Owens leather jacket (wrong season, wrong season..)
Grey jumbo (of course, i will not purchase two jumbo's, but MAYBE one of them)
Mulberry Bayswater, black
The stephen sprouse LV
Oversized Miu Miu-brooches
OUTSIZED (they're like bigger than a american, 500 pounds monster. HUGE) Sonia Rykiel brooches
Oversized Marni-cardi's
Oversized ( i see a pattern..) plaid McQueen shirt
Novak, green croc (yeah right. Right after the red croc Birkin and buckingham palace)
Novak, mossgreen leather (more realistic)
Marni clutch

Less unrealistic list (it's not realistic, it's just a lot more realistic than the other. I probably will purchase some of these items within say, 1-2 months?:(

Marni brooch set
Anna Sui headband
Electric blue Tsubi's
Purple Tsubi's
Electric blue skinny pants, H&M
Smaller, yet still oversized, Sonia Rykiel brooch (three sizes. One like, wow, big, another JEZUZ and the third is sick. Featured in vogue some months ago)
The Miu Miu schoolgirl-brooch
McQ by McQueen skinny belt

Yeah..

right now, wool/tweed skirts
coloured tights
dark brown chinese laundry top boots

perfect jeans
and the perfect black, everyday leather bag

:blink:^_^

I would really like a warm plum colored cashmere sweater or corduroy blazer. I have all of the sudden realized that a warm-toned purple is actually very flattering and looks marvelous with the volumes of chocolate brown I constantly wear.

For quite some time:

a classic Burberry trench
a cashmere sweater in grey or black
a nice handbag

Too bad I can't afford any of those...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back