• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

McQ Alexander McQueen for Target

^at least you're mother is aware of what you like. most of the time when i ask for something like this as a gift,my mummy just gives me the cash :lol:
She listens more than you would think she does, mostly to stop me from complaining. :lol: No I'm kidding, I would never, ever do that. (Complain about anything, that is) -_-

anybody know what time the line with be going up for sale online? anyone know which stores in jersey with carry the line? i need it now!!!

I thought it was supposed to be online today but I dont see it... whats up? Also it might be at alot of places but Im sure its not at our store lol.

yes but according to sources it's supposed to be available on-line today. but maybe they decided against that.

Stopped by the Target in my area that I thought would most likely have it and they did. I ended up buying both the scarves, the size is great, and I love the designs. I can't wait to wear them. The rest of the line I think I will definitely pass on as I previously thought. Maybe if some of it ends up in super clearance...

I found it in a target by me in SF! I got the white graphic tee, i tried on some of the other stuff but decided the tee was my favorite. I didnt see the scarves though! Ill check out a different one tomorrow for them!

Im going to Target tomorrow just to make sure our Targets dont have the collection... Im sure they dont but I have to be sure... I dont think I can completely trust the SA's. They didnt say they werent getting just had no clue what it was lol. We arent getting the jewelry collections anymore though because they dont sell so the chances that they would get this limited collection are slim.

yeah we didn't the erickson beamon in our stores either. subversive didn't do well here at all nor did dean harris even. there was still a lot of stuff around before it officially ended.

i dunno how this will do. the last GO line didn't sell hardly at all. the racks were full of pieces from saunders even marked down. the last GO that did well was funnily an american designer in erin fetherston. i guess cutesy sells more round here.

That's crazy that it's already in some stores!

I called the Target Customer Service number and they could not tell me what stores would have it. :blink:

Off topic just for a sec... does anyone know who will be the next GO Collection & when will it be out? Mcqueen isnt GO right?

i went to a target today on a whim and got the blk shorts, the cropped pants and the blk top with shirring in the front...
all good basics and very well priced...
everything else was like an 80's costume party imo...:innocent:...

I found it in a target by me in SF! I got the white graphic tee, i tried on some of the other stuff but decided the tee was my favorite. I didnt see the scarves though! Ill check out a different one tomorrow for them!

which target did you go to?
i'm anxious to see in person since i didn't make it to the pop up shop in nyc during fashion week...

OK, just went to the biggest Target I could think of. (OK, so I called first.) :heart:

They put the line out last night and it was already pretty picked over when I got there this afternoon. Most of the smaller sizes were gone. I tried on a few things and ended up only buying the high-waisted long black fluffy skirt as it was the only thing in my size. Oh, and a grey print t-shirt.

I almost bought a scarf, but I couldn't decide between the pink and blue ones. I'll probably regret that later. :lol:

On sizing, it does seem a bit more generous that the Go! line. But some things like the cute black trench coast was oddly sized. Even the XS was way too big for me and I am probably a S in everything else. The skirt that fit was a 5.

i personally never went to target or h&m for these designer collaborations.
for those who have on many occassions did you go like way before store opened and line up? and if u did was there line up already?

that tshirt with the tattoo print drape is gorgeous. i may get it for my sister.

UGH - are they not selling the leather vest online??

I had it in a size small when I went to the pop-up Target store in SoHo but I needed an XS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->