10 Magazine Autumn 2010 : Guinevere Van Seenus by Mario Sorrenti

Richard Burbridge, B&W high detail portraits :heart:

This should be beautiful.

^it's probably my favourite of the issue. Some of the expressions are crazy, some are serene, some are silly. I love it.

280prm9.png

vg7z1v.png

a48ncx.png

1zyvdhy.png

2mmg1ef.png

6rhjja.png

257j7dv.png

oti3w6.png

10Magazine

When it comes to Guinevere, everything can't be not perfect..She's so great model in print! :o :heart:

To be perfectly honest, I think the above pictures are quite horrendous and tasteless, which is a pity because Guinevere is such a great model.

All of Guinevere's shots are mesmerizing! :woot: Seems like a great issue.

I don't know how I feel yet from what's been shown. So far it seem she is just there and not showing any diversity you would give a supermodel. That's not to say I don't like her or anything though I guess my expectations are set too a higher standard when it comes to Guinevere.

^I can't get the file to open. Says wrong file type. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Honestly the content of this THICK& Heavy issue is amazing. At £6.95, it is a bargain, got it today. And it comes sealed, so browse it in the shop and grab a new /unopened copy to collect and keep it sealed. There are so many approaches to each shoot I love that. There are portraits & full nudes. Partial nudity & dressed also. She never disappoints. The cover is meant to be a talking point and point taken indeed:smile:

the second shot in post #48 would have made such a better cover shot. its still has nudity, but doesn't come across as soo vulgar and really looks interesting with the mirrors and lighting

THE BEAUTY SITTING by Mario Sorrenti

fashiongonerogue.com

Hello this isn't a nude magazine! I don't even think I would feel comfortable walking up to the counter with this in my hand to buy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->