61st Cannes International Film Festival 2008

Eva is the worst so far - that is not Cannes style :yuk: save it for the grammys or something.

^ Vahina's hair and make up is very Fendi werewolf

Pregnant actress Angelina Jolie sighting leaving the Eden Roc hotel to attend a of promo for the film Kung Fu Panda.
In Kung Fu Panda, Angelina voices the character of Master Tigress, one of the Furious Five who train with Po, a giant panda, voiced by Jack Black.

justjared

I can't wait to see the pictures from the Vicky Cristina Barcelona and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull screenings!

There's some more hysterical photos of Dustin, Jack and Angie at Getty :lol: I'm really said Lucy Liu didn't join the photo-op <crosses fingers that she'll attend the premiere>

When is the Vicky Cristina Bercelona premiere? I thought it was today but guess not. Cant wait to see Penelope.

Last edited by a moderator:
cate looks so beautiful.
that dress :heart:!

I'm torn about natalie . . love the lips + cheeks . . but hello, eyeshadow overload.
she looks stunning in lanvin . . as she always does!.

everyone look quite good in Cannes so far!!!:woot:

Natalia :heart: how can she manage to look so classy and adorble at the same time???
Cate: needless to say, this woman is WOW!!!!!!!!!
Angelina: i do believe that woman look their best when they are pregant ^_^

Cate looks glorious and regal :blush:
I love, love, love that purple Lanvin on Natalie. Perfection :flower:
Julianne wears Christian Lacroix beautifully ^_^

Can't wait to see more pics of the festival - I hope the fashions stay this good and get even better :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->