61st Cannes International Film Festival 2008

About Eva's blue Versace dress, I don't think its the gown thats innapropriate for Cannes but perhaps how Eva looks in it isn't the best. Women wear gowns like that all the time to Cannes.

Angie looks fab in green! She's never been into fashion and considering she's really pregnant, something light like this is totally appropriate. I'm just happy she didn't wear black!
Oh, I just noticed Brad is there too! lol. Handsome.

omg brad still has it! i was thinking he had lost his appeal but he still looks damn sexy

I'm so glad I haven't seen a single piece of black on Angie!

The thing about Eva ... I don't think the colour works with her complexion. Not that she isn't beautiful, but a softer blue might have done her more justice.

Angelina looks lovely in green. I thought Liv Tyler was the only one that could rock that color.

81098120.jpg

81098159.jpg

81098155.jpg

getty

omg eva looks horrible...what is she thinking? why is she wearing a tutu to cannes?

lucy's dress is bugging me. im SURE i've seen it before, but i dont remember where. who designed it?

^ i like it better than the blue too, but i agree that it would look better if she were taller.

Best dressed so far: Natalie Portman
Biggest disappointment so far: Micha Barton

I like both of dresses Eva wore just not a fan of the woman so it could be better, but the white one is perfect to display at event like this.

Cate looked sooo good, best so faar.

Angelina looks great. I'm glad she wore colour. And Brad looks HOT!

Eva looks like she's trying too hard.

That dress is wearing Eva, I agree with all the other posters that siad she doesn't have the stature to pull it off.

That dress is wearing Eva, I agree with all the other posters that siad she doesn't have the stature to pull it off.

Yeah the dress is definately wearing her. Looking at her pics again, I decided she would have looked great without the "tutu" part of it.

Ashwarya's cleavage is eating her hair - not a good look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->