Angela Ismailos

Eva

Chris Tucker

Janet Jackson

Paris Hilton

Kim Kardashian

Tea Falco

daylife

Janet and Angela just look bad. I actually like Kim in this dress. Good choice!!

If only Janet Jackson didn´t have those burger buns sticking out of her dress :(
Kim Kardashian looks great imo, love the contrast of the mustard color with her skin and lips :smile:

Is the presence of riff-raff greater at this years Cannes or is the usual amount of people who I can't figure out why they are there?

wth Janet! she always looks amazing at red carpet events thats some ll fitting dress

Luisana Lopilato (argentine actress/Michael Buble´s wife)
Can anyone ID the dress?

thecelebritycity.com

Madalina Ghenea

Prince Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia & Clotilde Coureau

daylife

Nina Dobrev

Heidi

thefashionpatrol.com

Chris Tucker, Paris Hilton and a Kardashian at Cannes?! I'm speechless :shock:

Eh, Chris Tucker usually keeps a low profile, and I've always heard he's super nice. The latter, of course, are attention whores. I really do think that Cannes needs to come up with some kind of invite list or something because I have seen entirely too many random people. I don't know how it actually works, but it seems like anybody even mildly rich can show up.

Janet is possibly my worst dressed of the entire festival. She's got a great new body, surely she can find a stylist that can show that off in a non-embarassing way? Kirsten's looks have been really disappointing. She usually shines at Cannes. Heidi--:ninja:? Just. :shock::huh::yuk:

Oh my goodness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heidi Klum, Georgina Chapman, Elodie Bouchez - oh honey no. Where did the fabric go?

Eva Herzigova continues with the 'S&M at Cannes' theme that we have come to expect from her.

Carine looks great, and I love Joely Richardson's dress, this lipstick Schiaparelli pink is wonderful on her.

Eh, Chris Tucker usually keeps a low profile, and I've always heard he's super nice. The latter, of course, are attention whores. I really do think that Cannes needs to come up with some kind of invite list or something because I have seen entirely too many random people. I don't know how it actually works, but it seems like anybody even mildly rich can show up.

I know this is rather snobby but I couldn't agree with you more, Cannes really needs to do something about whose walking the red carpets. It's Cannes it's supposed to be classy but the number of classless/random people that just pop up year after year is ridiculous.

Sasha Knezevic & Anja Rubik and Louise Bourgoin
nqpd2s.jpg
a4vn9j.jpg

Isabeli Fontana and Mallika Sherawat
qst84n.jpg
10zrf9u.jpg

Toni Garrn and Karolina Kurkova
w1bv5c.jpg
296bx37.jpg

Lindsey Wixson & Giambattista Valli and Saskia de Brauw
efnxwx.jpg
5ur29f.jpg

GETTYIMAGES.COM

Like others on this thread have already said- I have to agree- I'm confused as to why so many random "celebrities" are at Cannes. I understand they have a right to show up at events and film festivals but at the same time I kinda wish they wouldn't. Cannes is suppose to be a serious film festival but all I seem to see is pictures of people who are famous for things other then film. I feel like half of them haven't even seen any of the films which are premiering at the festival and that all they do is party. I suppose it's the mentality that any publicity is good publicity which allows these celebrities to show up. But anyways, enough of my rant about celebrities at Cannes. I'm not really impressed with much of the outfits that I've seen of the Amfar Gala. I don't really understand the trend of wearing a shear dress with a body suit underneath it.... I just feel like saying to all these women... "add a lining to the dress!" The two people I was most impressed with were Aishwarya Rai and Diane Kruger. Both looked absolutely lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever panache and exclusivity Cannes had in the past is now totally gone. :ninja:

Worst dressed for me are Kirsten Dunst, Tara Reid, Paris Hilton & Janet Jackson.

Also Angela Ismailos and Tea Falco are on my worst dressed list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->