65th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2012

Most of these celebrities and socialites are at the Amfar gala annualy its more of a charity event than a movie premiere thus they cant afford to be selective with the crowd. It should be about who is willing to donate

I understand just one lady (elodie bouchez) came to amfAR event in Chanel Couture Spring 2012 collection... for me it was not best Karl´s work... but i really don´t get why no one (really no one person!) did attend some of Cannes events in actual Armani Prive collection... it was fantastic work and it has to be a really bad work of Armani PR-team...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get how people are shocked by the presence of Paris Hilton and the likes when Paris Hilton has been coming to Cannes every year for the past five years... Cannes has always attracted that kind of crowd, nothing new here. I guess people really notice it this year because we've seen less big stars and exciting outfits.

Bianca Balti and Isabeli Fontana, great if very different looks.

"Cosmopolis" premiere - May 25, 2012

Director David Cronenberg, Robert Pattinson & Juliette Binoche and Sarah Gadon & Emily Hampshire
snl1zr.jpg
s6kidi.jpg

Kristen Stewart & Tom Sturridge and Lily Donaldson
359ahye.jpg
s474h3.jpg

Sasha Knezevic & Anja Rubik and Doutzen Kroes
2uhmfyw.jpg
2gxpauc.jpg

Bonnie Wright and Kelly Rutherford
9fr20y.jpg
ir193k.jpg

Natasha Poly and Aishwarya Rai
2119gn6.jpg
2co1ulf.jpg

Julianna Margulies and Liya Kebede
sooe92.jpg
bdnuxd.jpg

GETTYIMAGES.COM

'Cosmopolis' premiere
Juilette Binoche

Sarah Gadon and Emily Hampshire

Liya

Natasha

Doutzen

Anja

Aimee Mullins

Kristen Stewart and Tom Sturridge

daylife

Everyone looks absolutely amazing at the Cosmopolis premiere!! :heart: I especially love Kristen's, Liya's, Natasha Poly's looks, wow! Kelly Rutherford looks gorgeous, too. Shame that Anja Rubik seems to have run out of flesh colored thongs because the black underwear showing ruins the look, she looks great otherwise.

Liya's look is my favourite. Also great to see Juliette make an appearance at the premiere.

My fav looks Emily Hampshire, Liya & Natasha :wub:. Sarah Gadon has looked great throughout the festival and I was expecting a little bit more from her at the premiere but she fell short.

Liya, you fierce mofo! Ugh. I love this woman to pieces. She always brings it. Interestingly, some of the people that I typically hate fashion-wise brought it, like Bonnie and Kristen, but people that I typically adore kind of disappointed me like Sarah Gadon who is usually so fierce. This outfit isn't bad, but it's nowhere near Cannes worthy. Anja, also, I would like not to see your underwear. :innocent: Not cute.

I don't get how people are shocked by the presence of Paris Hilton and the likes when Paris Hilton has been coming to Cannes every year for the past five years... Cannes has always attracted that kind of crowd, nothing new here. I guess people really notice it this year because we've seen less big stars and exciting outfits.
Exactly. Some of the most random people/social-media climbers attend Cannes year after year, and every year we get the same criticism on how it's 'becoming' less exclusive.. just because it's far more opulent than any other event doesn't really mean it's that exclusive.

Anyway, I concur with Psylocke.. everyone's looking ridiculously good at the Cosmopolis premier, a constant in this year's event I think, except for Lady Something and her see-through dresses it seems there's little extravagance this year.. which isn't so bad when everyone looks this good!.. I think the models also help set the bar high and bring back some old-school glamour to the festival.

Juliette Binoche looks terrible! That dress makes her look 10 times bigger and the hair is a mess!

Anja looks nice at Cannes great way to make us forget her MET gala disaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->