Andrea Casiraghi

Here he is attending a cousin's wedding from a few weeks back. He is an absolut hottie!

Photo courtesy of Tbhrc of TRF

Attachments

• 1z56la8.jpg
    1z56la8.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 40
Tatiana is so manly...he could do way better...she must have a very winning personality, but from pictures she looks sulky and pouty...as long as he's happy I guess! I love him, he is sooooo stylish and beautiful

Andrea is a thrill-seeking sports enthusiast, including football, horse-riding, skiing, watersports and he is fluent in French, English, Italian, German and Mongolese! I love a guy who has a talent with his tongue:wink:

^ i hope you know what you just said...i think you do and its very very funny! I agree :P

I was being saucy, but I just read this excerpt and it made me feel quite maternal towards him!

From http://www.freewebs.com/youngroyalty/andreacasiraghi.htm

When Andrea was six his father died in a boating accident. The event affected him deeply, more so than most. Stefano and the boy were great pals as he would often take little Andreae aside to talk at length about anything and everything. A psychologist was needed to help Andrea cope with his father's death.
Andrea is best characterized as a sensitive and introverted young man. His grandmother Fernanda says that although he doesn't talk much, he is the most affectionate of all her grandchildren.

He grew his hair long to imitate the style of his late father as was depicted in a portrait of him at age 16 that he first saw in his grandmother Fernanda's house. Upon his request, Fernanda gave him the photo that he treasures to this day on his bedside table. He is said to often gaze at the picture as he combs his hair.

i dont really understand wat he sees in his gf. maybe she has a great personality. but anyways..wat does she do? school? work??? anything?

andrea partying with friends
source: TRF

drunk1.jpg
drunk3.jpg

drunk4.jpg
dunk2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, my pics aren't the most attractive...it nearly turned me off to him forever.

1karina1 said:
I think this is her:unsure:

Photo from www.theroyalforums.com

that's not Tatiana, is some spanish actress (I think her name is Maria jurado or something like that) that Andrea had a fling with in Ibiza a while back.

Tatiana is from a really rich family from Colombia, but she was born and resides in Europe, it is believed her family is worth around 1 billion dollars or more.
I also don't think she's very pretty, very plain if you ask me but not ugly, I don't like her style at all, she should learn to dress a little better since she's hanging out with such a stylish crowd.

...also if you read Vogue, it says that Andrea and Tatiana are moving together to NY while Andrea finishes his studies there so it must be serious beetween the two.

oops, sorry I meant to say that was not his last girlfriend on the beach with him...I'm so clumsy. that was the girl he had a fling with, that made his girlfriend break up with him (I will try to find her name)

anyways in those pics of the funeral with Tatiana, that guy smoking a cigarrette behind Andrea is Tatiana's dad I believe, and why does everyone keep saying she's Colombian? she's not, her dad is Colombian, I believe her mom is brazilian and she was born in Switzerland I think.

^^Thanks for those:flower:

They always seem to be on yachts...I wish I could be on an yacht instead of dingy helsinki beaches...

River?! Are you there?! we miss you!! LOL J/K
71034654.jpg

gettyimages

1zh2r00.jpg

myriverphoenixcollection.org

adore dior said:
andrea partying with friends
source: TRF

those were taken in Montreal when he went to school there for a semester, about a year ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->