• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Andrea Casiraghi

chic stranger said:
oops, sorry I meant to say that was not his last girlfriend on the beach with him...I'm so clumsy. that was the girl he had a fling with, that made his girlfriend break up with him (I will try to find her name)

Caroline von Stauffenberg is the girlfriend he had in 2002 and most of 2003, but he had a summer fling with Spanish actress Maria Jurado..... etc.

I don't mean this against u, but I repeat this info. so many times........ argh, it just starts to annoy me. New people come along or whatever and ask the same questions. I need to make an Andrea Casiraghi FAQ, I guess.:(

Here's another pic of Andrea at the Vogue Paris dinner last week, alongside Eugenie Niarchos. Photo from www.style.com

Attachments

• 93m.jpg
    93m.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 40
thanks for all the great pics Karina! I've seen them before but its nice to see them again. He's truly too good looking, imo. That family has ridiculous genes!

I do have a soft spot for pics of him on the beach and yacht. I wonder why?:wink:

Pic from www.chbt.net/fun

Attachments

• d397979c6c2d7c27d79c022814659f11.jpg
    d397979c6c2d7c27d79c022814659f11.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
1karina1 said:
He grew his hair long to imitate the style of his late father as was depicted in a portrait of him at age 16 that he first saw in his grandmother Fernanda's house. Upon his request, Fernanda gave him the photo that he treasures to this day on his bedside table. He is said to often gaze at the picture as he combs his hair.[/I]

I'm curious. Would anyone be able to post a pic of his father Stefano Casiraghi aged 16 when he had long hair?

1karina1 said:
I'm curious. Would anyone be able to post a pic of his father Stefano Casiraghi aged 16 when he had long hair?

Here's a pic of Stefano when he was younger

attachment.php

TRF

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!Christina126 how did you manage to pull that one out of the bag? I've been searching so long for a picture. Karma to you girl!

I must say I'm blown away by how hot Andrea's dad was, and am amazed how similar they look:heart:

i can't see the pic. i don't know why

but it must be one of these two, the pic with the bandana or the one with his father wearing a suit and has long hair

adore dior said:
i can't see the pic. i don't know why

but it must be one of these two, the pic with the bandana or the one with his father wearing a suit and has long hair

It is the one with the bandana. Do you have a pic of stefano in a suit? If so, would you be able to post it?:flower:

Andrea out in Paris with THAT girl during May this year

Pics from trf

Attachments

• WAM160506a_11.jpg
    WAM160506a_11.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 20
  • WAM160506a_08.jpg
    WAM160506a_08.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 25
  • WAM160506a_05.jpg
    WAM160506a_05.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 13
Here's the first pic I posted of Stefano as well as the one of him in the suit.

TRF

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are pics of the two after Cannes fillm festival party on their way home. Notice how Andrea is carrying her heels. I'm quite shocked that the paparazzi can see so clearly into their place!

Photos from trf

Attachments

• img_pre.cgi.jpg
    img_pre.cgi.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 27
  • img_pre.cgi1.jpg
    img_pre.cgi1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
  • img_pre.cgi2.jpg
    img_pre.cgi2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
  • img_pre.cgi6.jpg