• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Andrea Casiraghi

Can imagine dating him??? I bet he's a great boyfriend. Tatiana is soooo lucky!

some months ago i was i paris and i crossed them, his skin is so clair is unbelievable!
he really has a great style and the way he walks is just amazing, really sexy is impossible that you dont notice him.
there was tatiana also, she is really beautifull and she seems sweet.
i like her most after seeing her in person, really pics are not nice to her.
they make a gorgeous couple

mkfan24, I'm soooooooooo jealous. Everyone seems to be bumping into Andrea apart from me.:lol:

no tatiana supporters here please....just kidding, kinda

i too think she's pretty, but at first it was a different story. because she stole my man. but i guess i'm happy for thier love..well, kinda

I don't think Tatiana is ugly, just very plain, but it makes me happy Andrea picked her cause you know he could probably have this gorgeous model at his side. I agree that Andrea looks much better in person than in pictures but Pierre is looking better, his eyes are amazing! I have this silly theory from looking at pictures of their father that Andrea resembles him when he was younger and Pierre resembles him more toward his late years.

chic stranger said:
I have this silly theory from looking at pictures of their father that Andrea resembles him when he was younger and Pierre resembles him more toward his late years.
Now that is a silly theory:lol: I must say I just don't get Pierre. His head is too small for his body. Anyway I set up this thread to talk about sex-on-legs Andrea. Here's another pic when he attended a cousin's wedding.
Cor, Tatiana has aged a bit!:wink:

Pic from http://photos1.blogger.com

Attachments

• wedding15.jpg
    wedding15.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 15
i'm happy andrea isn't shallow...he could be dating models like his uncle albert always seems to do in the past. but andrea follows his heart, which is nice

as for andreas resemblance to his father..i used to think that a lot when andrea was in his late teens early 20s but not so much anymore. i think pierre has more of thier fathers looks now

Here's Andrea blasting out a tune on the old karaoke machine. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Would love to know what song he's singing. I'm guessing Bon Jovi's 'Living on a prayer', such a classic! Any guesses?

Photo from http://princely-family-of-monaco.blogspot.com

Attachments

• bunte24-52.jpg
    bunte24-52.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 464
Here's an article from hellomagazine.com about Princess Beatrice's 18th birthday party. Hopefully there will be photos of Andrea at the event soon^_^

Among the other showbiz stars who went along to the celebration were Elle Macpherson, and Ozzy Osbourne's children Jack and Kelly. And although some of Beatrice's friends were no doubt disappointed her cousins William and Harry couldn't make it along, they took comfort in the fact Monaco's royal hearth-throb Andrea Casiraghi was on hand to set hearts aflutter.

i wonder what he wore to the party

i'm going to try to guess. light color jeans, a white botton down shirt or t-shirt with a designs on it and one of his valvet blazzers maybe navey blue. and danm you know tati will be thier too. she will wear a yellow or red dress

adore dior said:
i wonder what he wore to the party

i'm going to try to guess. light color jeans, a white botton down shirt or t-shirt with a designs on it and one of his valvet blazzers maybe navey blue. and danm you know tati will be thier too. she will wear a yellow or red dress

Well the theme of the party was Victorian...don't know if he'd get away with jeans:lol:

wow, i can't wait to see what he looks like, tati i believe will no dout look great, her lates outings have all been fashion do's

here a pic i found of andrea and tatiana:
source:http://www.casasgente.com/

12.jpg

source: gekroondehoofden.web-log.nl/archief/03/2006
sc8k1i.jpg

source:http://worldroots.com

andreamonaco2005-660.jpg

andreamonaco2005-663.jpg

andreamonaco2005-664.jpg

andreamonaco2005-662.jpg

andreamonaco2005-622.jpg

andreamonaco2005-623.jpg

andreamonaco2005-624.jpg

I met a guy at the beach the other day who looked JUST LIKE Andrea but with short hair. Man was he hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->