Angelina pregnant

F

fashionologie

We've been saying it for weeks and now the bible of celebritydom is chiming in, Us Weekly says that Angelina Jolie is sperminated!A "business associate" of Ange's, according to the pub, "is telling people that Angelina is pregnant."
Adds another source, "One of Angelina's friends got drunk one night and bragged about knowing."
Even Brad Pitt's rep, Cindy Guagenti, who just a few short weeks ago was confirming that Dad Brad was adopting Maddox and Zahara, refused to give a statement, saying cryptically, "I'm not commenting on Brad's personal life." No need! The pics of Angelina looking much fuller in the middle these days speak for themselves.

source: http://www.perezhilton.com/

Because a "business associate" and a drunk friend know sh*t.

Jen's probably like, " Better her than me!" :lol:

If it's true, that's gonna be a gorgeous baby :blush:

^:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I bet you've never been hurt... Or maybe you're one of those Super humans that doesn't experience emotion

oolie coco said:
^:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I bet you've never been hurt... Or maybe you're one of those Super humans that doesn't experience emotion
:lol::lol::lol: Oh no. On the contrary, I've been hurt quite a bit in the past, but I didn't "milk" it for whatever it is worth and I got on with my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah "sperminated" is sort of sexist.

but that baby will certainly be winning the sperm and egg lottery.

LoveLetter said:
If she is due in May, then when did she get pregnant?
Well, since the entire gestation timeline is actually calculated at 10 months because it starts with a woman's last period, not ovulation, if you count back, it would be around August - I think.

that would be august and also the reason of brad and jens split too

theres always speculation about nearly every celeb in hollywood being pregnant when they have been together for a few months. some couples are denying the rumours nearly every week. it could be true, and if it is, I'm sure we will find out soon enough.

someone posted a pic of Angelina on the Celebrity Candids thread in the Star Style section, and it did look like she had a bump. WHo knows.

Does anyone have anymore pictures to prove this? j/w :huh: Because in the candids thread, it just looked like her shirt puffed out from the way she is standing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->