Anna Dello Russo (September 2010 - February 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see her in one of those Givenchy dresses rather than the hats :lol:

i swear those prada stoles are the perfect accessory for this cold weather! who makes that coat?

According to AdR's website, the white coat is Celine Pre-Fall 2010 + the boots are Pucci SS11.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be surprised to see her working those helmets in few weeks, actually. Looks like a perfect accessory for her, and she's not the one that lacks courage.

I must say I'm becoming more and more amazed by her these days!

Sucha ridiculous hat,
even Anna Piagi looks fine in her crazy looks

here's a new one...

pradafur.jpg

jakandjil.com

^ Fantastic shot of Anna. Her outfit there is outstanding.

I been wondering where Tommy is during the two fashion weeks. His site hasn't been updated that much and he always has good pics of Anna and co.

^ Fantastic shot of Anna. Her outfit there is outstanding.

I been wondering where Tommy is during the two fashion weeks. His site hasn't been updated that much and he always has good pics of Anna and co.

he's been busy shooting the fashion weeks for style.com and gq.com. plenty of AdR and all the girls in those series.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Duh how silly of me. Of course he would be doing those sites. Fashion Week threads in ''streetstyle'' don't get a lot of post anymore. That's where I use to follow his pics since you can't save off style.com. Oh well.

Anna Dello Russo. Tatler Russia 02.2011 majestik22.livejournal.com/394474.html

Nobody does that Roksanda Ilincic jacket better than her (sorry Aishwarya). Flexible in fur covered Louboutins? A clear display of her love of yoga + fashion.

^ so do they do those types of pages on her every month in Vogue Nippon?

yes ... I love her recent menswear looks that she wore to Milan fashion week. So chic and just perfectly suited to her look, I think. Love it way more than her girly skirts and goofy hats and things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->