Anna Dello Russo (September 2010 - February 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Well, Aurora is not an assistant. She's the Fashion Editor :wink:

Moderators Note:

Several members have been quoted from this thread in Forum Buzz today... see the link, above.

I love her menswear inspired style. Its simply brilliant!!!
Indeed, some of the looks are pretty audacious. Her outfit with the pink fur stole, is my favourite. Androgynous, but completely decadent and elegant, in a very feminine way. In the others she looks a bit dressed up for a fancy dress party. But I respect her boldness.

Just wondering if anyone knows who's the guy next to her @ Dsquared FW11 Front Row...
He's not George Cortina...

:woot: i dont think i have EVER liked ADR better than in these menswear looks. Just so classy, elegant, her beauty really shines through. And the clothes look divine. Wonderful, such a nice change, imo, from sparkly and frou-frou. Wow wow :heart: way to go Anna!

Love all her menswear looks, and Im obsessed with the Prada furs, so fabulous:heart:

Oldie but I've never seen it -

Kate Moss and Anna Dello Russo, two of my favorite iconic fashion women, at the Another Fashion Book launch party at Chanel on the rue Cambon, Paris. Photo Olivier Zahm

2en7oea.jpg

purplediary

Oldie but I've never seen it -

Kate Moss and Anna Dello Russo, two of my favorite iconic fashion women, at the Another Fashion Book launch party at Chanel on the rue Cambon, Paris. Photo Olivier Zahm

purplediary

<3
Two of my most favourite people in one photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here she is! :clap:

Love the stole,but I'm not sure about the whole outfit :huh:

wQLdS.jpg

style

I love the white coat. I'm not a fan of the shoes as they're not something I would wear but ADR is definitely pulling them off. I think she looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->