Asian Male Models

Takeshi Kaneshiro looked really cute in those little Chinese hats in House of Flying Daggers ^_^ :heart:

007288.jpg

mptv1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i had NEVER thougth of this before but some asian models are really cute and hot!!!! :heart:

im looking forward to knowing more of them!! :clap:

Won is not a model.:innocent:

In fact many (80%) that were posted here are not models.

An Asian Model is Colin Wee! He's with IMG

Takeshi Kaneshiro's not a model, Won Bin's not a model; they're both actors. Hidetoshi Nakata is not a model. Oii, a lot of people here are not models.

Won Bin started his career as a model, then he started acting, I think :unsure:

Song Seung Hun was a former model and then he got into acting :flower:, that I know for sure.
I liked him in Autumn Tale, but Won Bin takes the cake :D

s4.gif

s2.gif

s5.gif

Won Bin

ww03.jpg

ww02.jpg

ww05.jpg

prologue1.jpg

http://wonbin.wonderspace.net

This guy- RAIN or BI is new singer/actor/model in Korea. The new hottest thing in Asia.
in my opinion he has V. hot body and has a swoon factor...
He has the 'Asian' eyes but still looks fab.
(Pic courtesy RAIN-Philipines)
biurrrgghh.jpg

this guy is daniel lae kim, you probably have seen him in LOST !!!! i think he's pretty HOT!

daniel dae kim in csi
csi037.jpg

in LOST of course
ep15016.jpg

il08a_b.jpg

175.lost.kim.d.051705.jpg

oops forgot to give credits for the pics!

the.honoluluadvertiser.com
asianmediawatchdog.com
gemasana.com
danieldaekim.org

killer smile said:
nakata and milla

whoa..wait. are nakata and milla dating?
i remember seeing him at a dior show a while back and wondering why he was there..now i know

Meow123 said:
Just came across this thread while I was searching for pictures of Iseya Yusuke.
00056.L.JPG

00071.L.JPG

Are these the only two shows he did? Prada Spring 98 and Fall 98? Are there more pictures of him from his modeling days? Anyone know?

Recently seen in Casshern

oooh la la :innocent:

Rain is like the Korean version of Usher. Not the most beautiful or cute face but a very tone body, likes to take his shirt off A LOT, and a good dancer.

Good god I can't believe all the fuss over Won Bin! He looks like a girl! He's so soft and babyish and his lips are too girly-perfect with an extreme cupid's bow that should only exist on a femme.

And in other pictures where he looks more XY he also looks all of 12 years old.

Wait, maybe I need to eat my words. Yup, seems like it. I'll qualify my statements: Man, does this guy vary. Look how hot he is here:
6-10.jpg

B)
I wonder if it's even the same dude. Still, as goodlooking as he is at his best I've seen better Korean guys irl. There are tons of hot, handsome, sexy Korean men out there! Now that I'm on a roll, I'll finish with this: Korean and Japanese men smoke Chinese men...:innocent:

This is OT, but I found this girl :smile:lol:smile: in my Won Bin google images search:
Untitled-1%20copy.jpg

Is she Song Hye-kyo?

photo credit: google images

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->