Atelier Versace F/W 11.12

Well I think that we'll see the full collection in a few days.It's almost September.The previews don't look very promising though.

I beg to the fashion heavens that it's a decent collection that can won't make me give up all hope on the brand...

while i appreciate katy's attempts at wearing Couture, she just picks the most hideous pieces. she also wore dior couture to the vmas...

From the Vogue Italia HC Supplement
X1314723903207478_5.jpg

zfashionblog

i like it too. I´m sure that we´ll also see a lot of Atelier dresses at the Venice festival. It´s kind of every year the same. First on the red carpet.

I like the last dress, but I am sure we will once again be dissapointed by Atelier Versace. The past few seasons haven't been living up to what I know Donatella can do

I did like some of the dresses indeed. Not a fan of versace lately as everyone.. but..
Nice the shot #1 the dress looks terrific, and natasha is working it. The black one it's beautiful, but not too versace :/

^The dress in the first shot is not Atelier Versace.It's Dior Haute Couture :flower:

Now that clears up why i haven't seen the dress between the pictures. And since i'm not a Dior fan... Thanks Melancholybaby

Vogue Italia HC supplement
Jacquelyn Jablonski by Miles Aldridge
Styled by Alice Gentilucci
Hair by Sebastien Richards
Make-Up by Lloyd Simmond

ebookee.org via visualoptimism

I like this last one too, it seems like a latin-tropical inspiration (except for the chinese 12 years old prostitute Katy Perry dress)

:lol: This is fun. But instead of being a genuine tribute to Gianni, I feel like a few of the pieces are more like parodies...
The black minidress with the dragon on it is beautiful :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->