Atelier Versace F/W 11.12

the 'I Love Versace' dress may look tacky, but both dresses make me laugh, so i ain't mad at them

The second dress is truly terrible...it would be good for a 90's theme party but seriously...that's so cheap and tacky
First one is much better,but I'm not still convinced yet

I give the Donatela the props for continuing on the homage to Gianni and old-school Versace, but this is really bad.

Actually I heart the "I heart Versace" dress the best .. all that beading! <3

The first one .. is a bit too busy for my test .. nice idea of doing the spin on the qipao

There is a clear problem of execution at Versace. The sketch is so nice and yet the out come is...:sick: What the hell is going on over ther? Donatella get it together!!!!!

Exactly, the sketch and the outcome are completely different.
It looks foul so far, but these dark twitter shots from all Atelier Versace presentations always make them look 100x fouler than they really are.

It looks like the early days of Versace. At the beginning most of you are hating the collections but after see the whole thing, most of you are loving it.

At what point did Atelier Versace start to suck? I think it was Fall 2009.10, as someone else stated.

not just atelier but the regular versace ready to wear collections are getting ridiculously tacky since then. i dont know what is going on in the head of donnatello.

this reminds me of Tina Knowles' designs,,,actually Tina's are less tacky

Last edited by a moderator:
Versace as a brand right now are making me lose my mind. I've almost given up hope after this. Maybe these were the worst outfits, and there are better.....oh who knows anymore.

so unexpected !!! and just for that it's good to see it. In depth, this is not bad, but this is not good too...i mean creative and luxurious, but maybe not classy enough, maybe not versace enough...

While I don't particularly like either of the dresses shown I at least recognize how unflinchingly "Versace" they are. Yeah, they're both tacky, but they've got a hell of a lot more of the house's personality in them than some of the beautiful, but ultimately empty designs that have defined the house's couture collection for a while.

Call me crazy but I miss the days when an Atelier Versace collection looked like it's own thing.

Good heavens.... They're certainly...eye-catching. Both dresses are actually quite attractive but who on this planet would wear them? But in terms of aesthetic I kinda love them.

While I don't particularly like either of the dresses shown I at least recognize how unflinchingly "Versace" they are. Yeah, they're both tacky, but they've got a hell of a lot more of the house's personality in them than some of the beautiful, but ultimately empty designs that have defined the house's couture collection for a while.

Call me crazy but I miss the days when an Atelier Versace collection looked like it's own thing.

Im with you, brand identity!

Atelier Versace is usually one of my favorite couture collections each season...
But I'm not sure about what I see in these photos.. Everything looks so cheap..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->