Balmain F/W 09.10 : Anja Rubik by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

ahw i really like it so far, i'm not a big fan of Anja but she looks like part of the habitat here :heart:

It's quite eye-catching, the colour, I like Anja, but it just like anyone can replace her

It's quite intriguing, the orange is a little distracting but the styling is impeccable I love it.

Shot by I&V and styled by E. Alt, maybe?
One boring Balmain campaign as always :ninja:, and it looks even pointless this time.
I hate when a campaign turns out to be boring with such gorgeous clothes.
But in spite of this Anja looks great. Love her.

can it really be called a 'campaign' when it's just one image? balmain only does one shot each season LOL

the styling looks like someone Emmanuelle has already already worn. But i actually like this.

btw this is straight up fake gaultier...an insult to gaultier tbh

i love it!
anja is perfect as usual, and the colours are beautiful too

I love it. Love the setting, love Anja in this, love the colours, love the perspective.

Better than the previous season.
Anja's hair is great, the styling, too. :flower:
But her steps are a bit miserably. (ok, i know hard to pose perfectly on the escalator...)

I love it. Styling is great but I was hoping to see one on bling bling dresses. But this outfit works anyway. Anja looks great. One of my favousite adds so far. Can wait for HQ's.

Balmain only has the one shot for the campaigns, right? Or at least they have recently.

This looks quite good. Anja delivers!

Really love it... Anja rocks the campaign, can't wait to see more!

love it! i especially love the setting . plus the colors are great! love the styling too. Anja's rocking that outfit. :smile: can't wait to see the whole campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->