Best City For Fashion?

Nothing beats ITALIA !!!!!! Milano is #1 !! The Italians are by far the best in fashion. No doubts about it.

Paris by far, Milano is far too provincial for my taste..
London is my second choice since i havent been to Tokyo or NY yet

Milan and Athens, cos you can see everything thats on the go...

Its like being in all these places at the same time...

So hard to choose!!! As its closest and therefore dearest to me Id say london! However, as part of my degree I have to spend half a year in Milan and half a year in Paris! :brows: so then I'll know for sure! :flower:

even thou i haven't been there, i'd definatly pick Paris...

right now my choice is paris...cause i was just there...and because there are so many places to just sit and watch all the people go by...

that is my favourite thing to do in any city i visit...but paris just makes it so easy with all the parks and benches and outdoor cafes...you could spend hours just watching people...and not be bored...

people watching in ny is great but there is nowhere it sit... :blink:

Originally posted by softgrey@Oct 27 2004, 05:14 PM
right now my choice is paris...cause i was just there...and because there are so many places to just sit and watch all the people go by...

that is my favourite thing to do in any city i visit...but paris just makes it so easy with all the parks and benches and outdoor cafes...you could spend hours just watching people...and not be bored...

people watching in ny is great but there is nowhere it sit... :blink:
[snapback]408513[/snapback]​

I know, it always puzzles/bothers me. Although downtown is not that bad.

I miss Paris. I miss Antwerp. I miss Edinburgh. I miss Prague. I miss Vienna. I miss Copenhagen. I miss Amsterdam. I miss Europe. Help. Is it May yet? :(

i have to agree that when you're in paris it feels like you are flooded with fashion coming from everywhere. the people there dress fantasticly for a living, i could never be half as fashionable as they are! :doh: it really is a way of life for them.

Since I've just been in London . That's my vote .
But I think Paris would be my choice, it's just very long time since I've been there, so..

I've been to London, NYC, and Paris...and nothing beats Paris! The French do fashion and couture better than anyone else.

I've only been in London, so my vote it's for it.
But I think I'd prefer Paris if I knew it. Next year I'm going to it!

NEW YORK, everytime and all the time!!! i LOVE that city!! the spirit, the people, the trends, the freedom to wear whatever you want.....the beauty of the city!
but second comes London, for sure!
third: Paris, for all it's shopping opportunities et pour l'inspiration!

Out of the places above i've only been to Paris and London so far, absolutely love Paris, it's my favorite city, the architecture balanced perfectly with all the jardins...great couture there, amazing department stores (galleries lafayette! omg!) great culture, hopefully i'll get back there this summer :flower:

Love London too, hoping Newcastle's going to creep it's way onto the fashion map...I predict it's gunna b the next best place to London in England *fingers crossed*

such a hard choice...i absolutely adore paris, but there is something so energetic about milan..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->