Best City For Fashion?

I love Paris and Tokyo...a lot of exclusive boutiques in both cities and you can really feel fashion as part of the city's pulse.

:huh:

We're posting the same things a lot this last day..

Paris and Tokyo, as well.

Haven't been to Milan yet, but ill go this or next summer.

J'adore Paris! :heart: NYC and LA are tied for second. They are so different, though... NYC for the department stores and the more dress-up look and LA for the boutiques and the laid-back Californian style.

Tokyo and I like to think that London too even if I haven't been there yet (going in summer). I like Paris too but it isn't actually my favourite.

I love NYC. It seems as though everyone has style even if they aren't trying. Plus, I love how everyone experiments and mixes together perfectly. You never know what you will see walking down the street.

If I haven't been on holidays for a long time almost every city is a fashion inspiration for me and a visual balm for my eyes :woot: , even e.g. Zimbabwe inspired me. If you talking about the label variety sure it's shortened in some cities.

Spring_Fever said:
:blink: Toronto? Really? ^_^ Nice to hear someone has :heart: for Hogtown - however I feel as though sometimes i'm pulling my hair out at the roots in our city. Kensington Market is definately not the same as it was 10 years ago ...
Where exactly are you shopping, Spring?
I will reiterate what I posted in another thread: Paris, Berlin, Antwerp, Athens, Amsterdam...

i have some serious 'in need of relocation' issues right now :blush: ....

Hong Kong because it has eccentric and unique clothing similar to Japan but SO much cheaper! YAY. I heard it was the shopping capital of the world?

Definitely London, but I haven't been to Paris yet, so my opinion could change. =)

I like Paris becuse of the city and all the fame there is in that city..
i dont like milan bad city, but good designers..
I like Barcelona very nice city just like new york.
i Think Japan is the sh*t =) the fashion over there is perfect. The Style - the make up - the people over in japan is the bedste good designers good stuff there are what i call MY HEROS!

London, Paris and Tokyo- most uniquely stylish people, best shopping, best everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->