Beyoncé Knowles (March 2010 - May 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HQs from the Coachella Valley Music & Art Festival

celebrity-paradise.com

Not hugely keen on the fit of the je t'aime tee, but the other print top looks pretty good on her.

i like the x-rated top she has on lol. she looks very pretty in these pics and shes really enjoying herself!

Beyonce is one of the most talented singers of her generation and she is the biggest thing in music right now, but I don't know, I can't seem to find her very stylish. Her face and her body are stunning, but imo, she just doesn't carry clothes off very well. I always think that what she is wearing would look good on someone else. However, her stage outfits are always a knockout.

^ i agree. there was a point where i once liked how she dressed.. when she had jussssst launched her own line..
but after that its just not impressive.

Wow. I'm more impressed she drinks Red Bull...sad comment towards Beyonce esp. looking at her hot legs.

Day 2 at Coachella:

Jay+Z+Beyonce+Knowles+Coachella+Music+Festival+Hmcf-1DmEMEl.jpg

Jay+Z+Beyonce+Knowles+Coachella+Music+Festival+LP0WTGfNWS_l.jpg

Jay+Z+Beyonce+Knowles+Coachella+Music+Festival+ejnhxsu9c91l.jpg

Jay+Z+Beyonce+Knowles+Coachella+Music+Festival+3TDsDny2YQGl.jpg

zimbio

Terrible!

oh dear :( that outfit isall wrong for her body type.
It looks like something Solange would wear and make look good.
I know she was going for the grungy casual kinda English music festival look but nooooo

She's BEYONCE i can't believe she looked in the mirror and still walked out of her home inthat outfit

Love the first two outfits but the last one doesn't make sense, it's not a Beyonce look at all! However, her hair does look amazing!

^ The best there is... Jay's outfit :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jader
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"