Beyoncé Knowles (May 2011 - January 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homegirl is showing off that body and those curves and being unapologetic about it, I love it!

I think the album artwork is really hit and miss. The shots of her pulling faces with that crown thing on her head are cringeworthy. The album cover and rooftop shots are my favourite. The one's were she's on a sun lounger are a bit half-***ed - with more effort they could have been the best of the bunch. Girl can take a great picture so don't scrimp on the photographer/set/time.

She`s #1 on Billboard 2011

^really? shes one of the most stunning brides i have seen and this video made me emotional. Everyones been through this.

i loved it too...simple but effective. she looks amazing in it

To me, the video means that she`s already moved on, happy, married, starting over.. while her past lover was still stuck up

I am becoming such a Beyoncé fan. Who designed the wedding gown?

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked this video, it was almost like she was talking directly to someone - whoever did her wrong is an idiot! lol
and her body is to DIE for, seriously.

I found it boring too, in the same category as Halo; I like both the songs in fact LOVE Halo but I much prefer the videos for her upbeat songs. The imagery and styling is nice but I was bored 60 seconds in, such a shame...

There have been several rumours about her and Marques Houston in the past so it's not too far fetched.

^apprently its Marques Houston *shrugs*

No, she had a 3 year relationship with someone named Lyndall when she was starting with Destiny's Child, they couldn't hold the relationship together since she was getting too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dodgee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->